six: living in the past (part 2)

Queen Úlfur was back in the palace within a few days. Dmucai wouldn't stop asking her why she did what she did, she found it annoying but somewhat comforting that someone cared enough to keep asking her why.

She didn't want want to tell him, but at some point she fidgured she had to tell him, he's her mate, the one that is upposed to look out for her no matter what. He's the one that's supposed to make her the better person, someone who can inspire her and help her throught everything, someone who I can carry with me forever, someone who knew you and accepted you, belive in you before anyone else would... or could, someone who will never give up on you.

And no matter what happenes you'll always love your mate.
And thats her problem. She's still inlove with Jak. She loves Dmucai, but the difference was she was inlove with Jak not inlove with Dmucai. How she move on when she was still inlove with him.

She wondered if he'll come back to the place that they met, and she'll see him waiting there in the middle of that battle ground waiting for her. Her heart starts to wonder where on earth he could be. She wanted him back oh so very much.. she missed her mate.. she missed the love that he gave her.

Clans talked about the Queen that were still living in the past waiting for him to come back.
She didn't want to be the sad little girl who lost her parents. But she couldnt move on. She was forever in the past. And they were all dead. There dead, and they've been dead this entire time, no one can help. There's nothing they can do for her.

They can't make my pain stop, They can't make it go away. I love my mother and father.. hope to see them again. She felt arms wrap around her, pulling her close to a warm hard body.. sparks... It was her mate. She looked at the floor "What are you thinking about love?" He asks her softly

She looks back up at him "Nothing" She slightly smiles.

He sighs and gives her a sad look "I know your lieing, your my mate I can tell your not telling me the truth"

She closes her eyes tightly for a second looking back down at the floor "I'm thinking of my parents"

He gives her an odd look "What happened to them?"

She looks back up at him her face showing no emotion as she said they're dead, she got up out of his arms and walked up to her quaters just wanting to be far away from anyone who will remind her of what happened. Once again tears threatened to fall from her eyes and down her face.
~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mommy" She cried out, terrified as she was being taken away by one of the soldier's that were trying to take the young princess away, far from her Kingdom.

She cried out again for her mom, this time being heard, she saw her mother look over, her eyes glowed red and the man who was carrying her was no longer holding her, he just vanished, exploded somewhat.

She fell to the floor to be soon picked up by her mother snd shoved in a cupboard in the kitchen.

"Do not move from here Lyeitan. No matter what you see, no matter what you hear do not make a sound, do not move, I love you darling" Her mother took off the necklace which held most of her power and put it around her daughters neck, kissing her forehead she closed the door shut.

There was a crack between the doors, and she wearily looks through it. But the sight she is given would scare her forever. Her father was protecting her mom's body as she lay on the floor, her head was detached from her shoulders and blood was everywhere, her dad refused to give in and just accept the death.

She saw to men coming behind her dad, she wanted two say something, do something, but she physically couldn't and didn't know why. The two men had grabbed her father, pushing him to his knees and holding him down.

"Night night... sleep tight" The voice in the hooded figure said. She recognised that voice.. that voice belonged to the 4th in line to the Sezelsky clan.

And as he said that last word his sword had been brought down slicing clean through his neck, blood spurted out everywhere as her dads head dropped to the floor, his body still moving, in shock, twitching violently until it just went motionless.
~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~
She sat on the floor at the side of her bed holding her knees to her body, tears steading flowing down her pale cheeks. She saw Dmucai kneeling in front of her, looking as if he just witnessed what she was remembering "You need to stop living in the past my love... You need to move on".

ooooooo we found out her name and what happened to her parents.
I don't know about you lot but I think Dmucai is a little mean don't ya think? tell me what ya think in the comment below.
Love you all
All rights reserved.