Ten: Meeting Jak

THIS WILL HAVE MUTUAL CONTENT. ILL SAY WHEN IT STARTS AND WHEN IT FINISHES IN CASE YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT

~~~~~~~~~Year 190 A.D~~~~~~~~~

The battle field was one of violence and unforgiving cruelty. Death was a matter of if you were to die you died, if you lived you better be ready to fight the next person that will come your way.

Right now, Queen Lyeitan Úlfur was fighting for her life, she was already covered in blood.. though not hers. Her black leather and armour had been scratched and ripped in places, mud was on her face and neck, her long platinum hair was a mess but radiated around her as she fought skillfully. She killed on coming opponents with anything which she could get her hands on, this was ranging from Bows and battle axes to smaller knifes and swords. The man she was doing her best to fend off must have been a warrior for a very long time. He was almost better than her, hence better, but no matter how good the queen was this man was determined to kill her and take the Úlfur kingdom for his own selfish reasons. She must have been in her thoughts for a second too long because he had ceased that chance and shoved her to the ground, his foot was on her thigh, slowly applying pressure, she could feel is bending, fire erupted on her leg sending pain everywhere. Through all the pain she kept her face a mask of no emotion, she was not going to give into the satisfaction of this man, she was going to go down pridefully. His axe came up "Goodbye Beautiful" She clenched her jaw waiting for the final blow that would end her. Just as she deeply sighed a battle cry could be heard and the mans head came clean off in a second, his body fell to the floor. Behind him stood the most beautiful man ever. He may be covered in the now dead mans blood but he still looked amazing to her.

He was her saviour. She was in debt to him. The man leaned down and took her hand. sparks. He pulles her up onto her feet, she stood there breathlessly, they both looked at each other, when they did it was as if time had come to a stand, as if nothing mattered right then except for them two, covered in blood and sweating like pigs she still could smell his faint scent, fresh water and mint. "I am Prince Jak of Dragomir Clan m'Lady" He slowly bowed down to her. His voice had a thick Russian accent.

"Equals do not bow, rise prince Jak"

"Of course Miss...." he trailed of fishing for a name. She took the bait and told him.

"I am Queen Lyeitan of Úlfur". Jak came close to her and took her hands in his.

"A beautiful name... For a beautiful woman". Lyeitan blushed and looked at the floor, she felt his hand on her cheek gently stroking it "Let me see your blue eyes Lyeitan" She slightly smiled and looked up at him. his commands seemed to be her every wish, what he wanted she would deliver.

Time really must have been slow... Well to her, because, when she looked around all that was left was dead bodies of all three clans, most bodies were of the Zeselsky although a good portion where Dragomirs and Úlfurs the rest of the two good clans stood over the dead bodies checking for some identity.

~~~~~~~~Time Lapse~~~~~~~

R RATED CONTENT HERE-Graphic

She giggles at Jak, her back against the wall as he kisses her deeply. She fumbled for the door handle, opening it up, they almost fell as she opened it. He picked her up not parting as Jak picked her up and took her to the bed, he sat her on it as he laid over her pushing Lyeitan onto her back. Jak gently pulled off Lyeitan's battle clothing noticing her soon complying as she brought his shirt up and off. Her eyes slightly widened in amazement, he was like a god walking upon earth like nothing she'd ever seem before, god... Jak was handsome, his light sandy hair with his pretty chocolate brown eyes and paler slightly tanned skin. Jak kissed down his mates neck, choosing to suck and leave marks where he so wished on the soft skin of her neck.

Soft groans came from Lyeitan as Jak kissed back up her neck to her lips where he hungrily kissed her, she quickly undid his trousers button, pushing them down with her feet, she could feel the hard bulge in his boxers press against her inner thigh, she gently bit his lip anticipating the feel of her mate. Hard...Wet...Big. Those were the thoughts going around her head as she laid back looking up at him. She watched him as he undid the black bra she wore, she sat up against Jak leaning into him she gently traced the muscles on his higher and lower stomach. She heard a satisfied low growl come from him, she smiled... So he likes his stomach being touched. She wrapped her arms around his neck running her hands through his long hair. She pulled his boxers down and off him, grinning she moved backwards away from him.

He went after her, grabbing her waist Jak pulled her back to him "My kitten" He kisses her nose smiling, he then slowly pulled her panties down. Lyeitan bit her lip waiting patiently, Jak would be her first, she always wanted to wait for her mate, and here she now was handing herself fully over to him. He gave her a dazzlingly amazing smile as he moved over her, whilst moving his hardened manhood into his mate....

END OF MUTUAL CONTENT

DONE!! I didn't really want to fully write the sex scene beause some of my friend in real read this and I'll be like, well this is awkward 😳 when I next see them tomorrow, BUT I will eventually write out a WHOLE sex scene for you naughty kids. But I hoped you enjoyed meeting Jak, I certainly did ;) I'm joking he belongs to Lyeitan.

All rights reserved