twelve: Misinterpretations

SONG FOR CHAPTER: uncover- Zara Larsson

This chapter is dedicated to my bestfriend jade (Jadepointe) she is helping me out so much with the book, this amazing girl has helped me with some of the plot and she made the names for me. BETTER THAN YOU GEMMA HA FUCK YOUUUUU.

Few weeks had passed at the Úlfur palace, Queen Lyeitan has gotten ill and had been bed-ridden which Dmucai running around after her, which she hated, trying to please her and make her happy. Queen Lyeitan had slept throughout most days, she never felt well enough to eat, human food or blood, she had become increasingly thin. No one knew what was wrong with her, some thought that maybe, because she was so old, and no one knew how Purebloods died naturally that she was dying. No one dared to speak up when there obviously new king asked who was the one spreading the rumours. He was furious when no one told him, and the punishment he gave out for silence was they would only get the left overs from the palace. And from the way everything was going, he didn't think that would be much.

Dmucai tried doing everything for his beautiful mate, and that was exactly what he was doing now. Maybe she just needed good, back when they were kids, in the day vegetable stew. He had trained to be a chef in the 1980's. He had become quite the star at it aswell "Joe Jones, renound chef" he chuckles to himself, he then started on a few pastries that might help her. He wished he knew what was exactly going on with her mate. Shit.. what if his brother had gotten to her and slipped something into her human food or meals. It was strange since he would be able to tell if his brother had done anything.

That's when he heard some things smashing from her room and loud banging towards the bathroom, a few seconds later a terrible smell wafted through the palace, very much there for people like us with sensitive smelling. Using his super duper inhuman speed, he went upstairs to their quarters in two seconds flat. "my love?" He runs into the bathroom to find her hunched over the toilet puking her guts out. Dmucai walks over and gently pulls her hair out of the way.

"Im fine darling" She wipes her mouth on toilet paper and flushes it all away, she moves away from it and gets up only to find herself collapsing back on the floor. She groans holding her head.

"Common" Dmucai helps her put her arms around his neck, his hand brushes over her stomach, he frowns getting an odd sensation, one he had never felt before, nothing like the sparks he would normally get off her.

He scooped Lyeitan off the floor and goes and sets her down gently on the bathroom counter, slipping his hands under her pyjama top, he placed his hands, spread out, on her stomach. For a few minutes he's silent. Then he looks at her. "Lyeitan.. I think we have a baby on the way" She gasps.

"No way..." he tries not to smile at her response, she weakly gets off the counter and goes to the full length mirror. Slowly pushing up her top, she looks at her stomach, she runs her hand over the small bump, smiling she looks up and over to Dmucai. "I'm not ill.... we just have a baby" She grins widely and runs over, she jumps up on him. He quickly catches her and hugs her tightly but not too tight. Lyeitan looks at him and kisses him passionately, she never thought about a baby, but now she did she didn't look back, she was going to have it.

Sooo yah I know short chapter an all but you guys better feel lucky TWO chapters in one night, better be lucky I love you all.

All rights reserved