Twenty-One: Ghosts are real

Lyeitan's pregnancy bump had gotten slightly bigger. She gently rubbed her stomach as she walked out to the balcony outside her room. From here she could see most of her kingdom, and so she did, she has to concentrate but Lyeitan could see wherever she wanted to with her eyes that would allow her to see all around her vast territory. She loved to just sit out here and watch her subjects go about there normal routine all day, there was something human about it. She liked that about them. She liked how they never really looked at her as a Queen they looked to Lyeitan as a friend, an adviser, a mother, a daughter, a protector and a leader. The good kind not those crappy leaders who don't care about their subjects, she was a leader who cares about every single person in her clan and kingdom. She was more loyal to them than they ever could be to her.

Because if Lyeitan couldn't look after her people then she was no use as a leader. Thoughts aside she proceeded on looking around the territory edges, that's when she saw it she saw sandy hair followed by green eyes, forest green eyes to be exact with sun kissed skin, she could recognise those features anywhere. But it was impossible, Jak was...is dead, isn't he?

Afraid of what she saw Lyeitan stood up, fearing for her children and what could happen if he is real. She thought she was going mad, he was dead he had to be she saw his ashes, they where his she was so sure of it... she has to go see a witch surely she could see him, see if he was dead or not.

Yeaaaa small chapter and I just had to leave it there because yknow why not but I didn't wanna give too much away without slipping out of plan and into chap 22 anyway hope you enjoyed

Xoxo DFI

All right reserved