Sixteen: A long wait now over

Since Lyeitan found her daughter she had been searching none stop for the killer who would be put to trial and have worse than death it's self, death would be too easy for the murderer, quick escape. She dragged Maverik all through her grounds looking for signs of her killer.

Dmucai's POV

His frustration with Lyeitan and her commander peeved him off, his anger traveled into words, and words came out into a song.

"I wish i never looked. I wish I never touched. I wish I could stop loving you so much, 'cause I'm the only one trying to keep us together. When all the signs say I should forget her, I wish you werent the best, the best I've ever had, I wish the good outweighted the bad. 'Cause it'll never be over 'till you tell me its over. you shouldn't have said it but you said it, It shouldn't of happened but you let it. Now your down on the ground screaming medic. And the only thing that comes is post-traumatic stresses. Shields, body armours and vests dont work. That's why you're in a locker full of hurt. The enemy within and all the fires from your friends. The best medicine is probably to just let it win. See, you hoped the wound heals, but it enver does, that's because you're at war with love. Hope it heals but it never does. Because your at war with love."

Dmucai fell onto his knees, on the verge of frustrated tears. He didn't want to this he just wanted things to be alright for once, but no they're always full of shit becuase of him his brother. He hated him for everything, he was always moms and dad's faveroite child, always better in the battle field, always took what was his, he even took his mate from him and made her his before Dmucai could even get to know her. He just wanted to use her, Jak just wanted to hurt her.

Queen Lyeitan's POV

Maverik had caught onto a scent, a scent of blood. They where tracking it throught the forest, odd this wasn't far from the palace, strange, why would it be this close? Why did her murderer choose to kill so close, they would easily have been spotted. She lowly growled, she was getting frustrated. Before she knew it Maverik and pulled her in and kissed her, hard. His massive hands roamed his Queen's body, something he's deeply missed. "I've missed you Leya"

She softly groans nodding "I've missed you too" She pushed him up against a tree, her hands flew into his hair as she kissed him hungrily. He obviously was hungry for her too, as he kissed her with a fire and passion she hadn't experienced from Maverik. He picked her up, holding her just under her butt to keep her up, her legs went around his waist. She forgot about everything, her kingdom, her mate, her problems, everything. This was why she loved Maverik so much, he made her forget about everything. Maverik pulled her close as he growled at her happily. The pair made their way to the lake they usually would visit, they're movements were a blurr of speed at this point. They wanted, no needed each other again. The couple pulled each other's shirts off after the other, dropping them to the floor, Maverik didn't hesitate to undoe the button on her tight leather pants, he swiftly took them off. She grinned at him, as he let her down on the ground, she undid his trousers and pulled them down, Holding her waist Maverik backed her up into the clear lake. She bit her lip breaking away from him, in inhuman speed, she ended up in the water up to her shoulders waiting for him. Using the same perks of speed, in a flash he was infront of her, holding her close he kissed her passionatly. Lyeitan pulled down the boxers he wore as he undid he clap to her bra with ease. "Missed you.. so so much" she mutters against his lips.

"I've missed you more Lyeitan"

"I beg to differ" She smirks, watching him pull her pants off. Maverik was already hard, she knew that. Maverik brought her back to the sandy/pebbly shore, he sat down bringing her with him, Lyeitan sat over his lap, not fully sitting down but just enough to tease and rubs against his little friend when she moved. She pushed him onto his back and she laid down over him. She kisses him once again full of passion, love and fire. Maverik turned her over until he was now ontop of her. Mav was just about to enter her until he remembered she had a fetus growing inside of her. So instead he turned over over onto her hands and knees, he entered her from behind. This is what Lyeitan loved about him, when he couldn't find a way he made a way.

After a couple of hours of certain activities,Maverik and Lyeitan laid down together, he held her in his embrace keeping her close, they both fell asleep like this, just like they used to.

But some time in the night, Maverik's manhood had gotten into Lyeitan, neither of them realised until the morning. But by then, it was too late he had already came inside of her.

Woaaaah Tf happened there, I didn't NOT see what coming (mind the pun) since when where those two together? Wow wow Wow wow I'm mind fucked

All rights reserved