Chapter 31

Samantha's P.O.V

"Come on Sammy get up." I feel someone pull my legs and they pull me out of my bed. I look up and frown.

"You suck Ash."

"You love me so I know you don't mean it." I've been getting up the same for the last month. I have to be pulled out of my bunk by one of the guys. I stand up and I walk into the kitchen where it seems everyone wants to be barely clothed.

"Okay can everyone get some pants on and maybe a shirt, I don't know." I put a hand over my eyes and I walk past the dumb boys in just their boxers.

"It's not like you haven't seen Luke without any clothes." Calum laughs and kick the figure in front of me which I know is Calum because I heard his voice.

"Ow she kicked me."

"That's what you get for making false statements."

"It was a hunch, you two are always making out. Who knows what goes on when we aren't around."

"Just put some damn clothing on." It's quiet for a few minutes and then somebody speaks.

"We have clothing on." I open my eyes and they don't. They still are in just their boxers.

"When you people learn to wear clothing I'll be somewhere else bleaching my eyes." I walk past all them and I feel someone pull me back and kiss my cheek before letting go of my waist.

"Get some clothes on and I'll think about kissing you." I laugh while going to my bunk. I pull out an outfit and I start to change I'm the back room, but it's not a day in this tour bus without some idiot walking in on you in just your bra and jeans.

"Really?" I ask Luke who is now dressed.

"What, it's an accident."

"I'm sure it was. Now please back it up and out so I can continue getting ready."

"Why I already saw you?" He takes a seat and I look at him.

"What is going on back here?" Calum asks and I throw my sleep shirt at him.

"Get out." I swat him away and he backs out of the room and shuts the sliding door.

"You too mister."

"You realize the more you just tell me to leave the more time you still only have a bra and a pair of really skinny, skinny jeans on."

"Are you still checking me out?" I ask him while pulling on my denim button up and I start buttoning it.

"Yes, I'm allowed to you. You always look at me when I'm not wearing a shirt. I'm just returning the favor." I pull my maroon sweater over the button up and I pull the collar out but I'm struggling to do so. Luke stands up and fixes it for me before kissing me on the lips and letting them linger there for a few seconds.

"Well now that Calum and you have seen me in just my bra and jeans I think I'm more than mortified." I explain while putting on my black rain boots.

"Hey, you looked hot."

"That's exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you Luke for always knowing how to make a girl feel special." I roll my eyes and he just smiles.

"It's what I do best." I walk out if the back room and I go to the kitchen and it's awkward as hell.

"I saw Sammy without a shirt!" Cal shouts and I give him a look.

"You purposely walked into the room."

"Well how was I supposed to know that that was going on. Luke was in there."

"Luke wouldn't leave after I told him to."