chapter 19

I decided to change who plays Jace. In the side is a pic of Sabrina with Jace who is played by Andres Wiese.

Sabrina P.O.V

It was now the day of the game and I was really worried. I was planning to not stay alone during the whole day of the game. I sat down on my bed and waited for Neymar to finish getting ready. Yesterday was amazing with him and if i could repeat it i would. To think all he cared about was his phone while he was with me.

I heard a knock on the door and yelled to come in. It was Maria who came in.

"Are you sure you want to go to the game ?" Maria asked as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah and its not like i won't have anyone there for me. I'm not going to stay alone." I told her.

A part of me thought that jace wont show up but i know my own twin more than anything. Maria pulled me into a hug and i just silently sobbed into her shirt. Neymar came in the next second and I felt his arms wrap around me too and I was in the middle.

"You guys can get off now." I laughed and squirmed out of the hug. I wiped the remaining tears away and we started to walk downstairs where we met Thiago with David. David gave me a reassuring smile and i returned a small one.

They all went to there car and i just followed neymar to his.

"You don't have to go Sabrina." Neymar spoke up.

"I'm going." I said and he just ended the conversation there. I say in the passenger seat and we started to drive off to the stadium. I kept checking my phone for new messages since i put it on silent.

The whole ride was silent and when I saw the stadium in view. I felt my hand shaking a bit. I felt Neymars hand grab mine and i instantly relaxed.

Neymar parked at his usual parking spot and i slowly got out of the car. I put my hair in a ponytail and neymar put his hand around my shoulder. He pulled me in closer to him and i out my hand around his waist.

"Maria is right over there. I'm going to go change and I'll be back in half an hour." Neymar kissed my cheek and I started to walk over to Maria. I pulled out my phone and stopped when I saw I had a new message. I stopped and decided to read it.

Jace// look where i am.

Attached was a picture of him in front of the stadium. Maria noticed and she ran over to me. I handed her my phone and she kept rereading the message.

"Just stick with me." Maria said and we looked around incase jace would show up. I knew he cant come in right here where the boys are but he has ways.

The boys were lined up and i stood beside Neymar and Maria besides David.

"Be careful." Neymar kissed my cheek and I wrapped my hands around him. I hugged him tightly not ever wanting to let go of him.

"I got to go now I'll meet up with you at halftime." Neymar gave me a small kiss before he took the little girls hand and started to walk to the field. I met up with Maria quickly and we met Rafaella at our seats.

Maria looked around a bit and so did I incase my brother was close by. I didnt spot him anywhere close and I relaxed a bit. The game started and I cheered loudly with Maria and Rafaella.

Neymar started to head for the goal with the ball and he then made a goal! I screamed loudly and waved around the brazilian flag with Rafaella. I then sat in my seat quickly and I was proud of Neymars goal.

A bit time passed before Neymar made another goal in! I was so proud of him making two goals in one game. It was now 2-1. I was proud of my boys today. Im always proud of them.

Halftime came quickly but I decided to stay with Maria and I texted Neymar that I'll meet him right after. I waited until halftime was over and than another goal happened right after.

Fred had made another goal for Brazil and again we cheered loudly.

The game was going amazing so far. It was 3-1.

Another goal was than made by Fernando making the game 4-1!

The game than ended and so far there was no sign of Jace anywhere. I headed towards the back with Maria when a certain voice made me freeze in place.

"Its so nice to see you two again." We both turned around and Jace stood there with a smirk on his face.

"You came here for no reason because she isnt going back." Maria spoke up.

"I rather have here trust me but our parents want her back." Jace shot back.

"Well tell your parents that she isnt going back not now or not even ever." I turned around and Neymar walked towards us. "She wont be back because she is staying here with me. There is no way in the world that i'm going to let this girl out of my life." Neymar added and he was now standing in front of Jace.

"Jace I'm not going back with you." I told him simply.

"Mom said if you arent going to back than to at least read this letter from her." Jace gave me an envelope that had my full name written across it.

"Whats this?" I asked confused.

"The thing thats going to make you regret your decision." Jace than walked away and I put the letter in my bag. I'll just read what it says later. I turned to Neymar than jumped into his arms.

" TWO GOALS!" I screamed and he laugh and spun me around.

"I know babe I thought of you when I made both." Neymar crashed his lips onto mine and I just relaxed into his arms.

I pulled away and he gently placed me back on the ground.

"We're going out to take a swim at Oscars's are you guys coming?" Marcelo asked and we just nodded. I spotted Maria with David and he gave her a small kiss and than kissed her stomach. I motioned Neymar to look and he softly whispered into my ear, "That will be us one day."

I hugged him tightly before nodding in agreement.

He really did want to start a family with me one day.

authors note; so by the way i decided to make well so far only maria has it but sabrina get one soon. my friend and i made maria an ask.fm so if you want to ask her questions go ahead and she'll answer :-) maybe some spoiled ;) but guys follow me on instagram @neymarsangel