#8- Big Fight pt 2

A/N: hey guyss!! Here's part 2..hope you guys enjoy it!! If you have any ideas or requests feel free to message me or leave them in the comments:)

Xoxo, sydneyy😘

----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Your POV*

It's been a month since me and Hayes have seen or talked to each other. I didn't want anything to with him, and apparently he didn't want anything to do with me.

"C'mon Y/N it'll be fun, he's not gonna be there." Shannon said trying to convince me to go to her friends party with her.

"Uuughh fine." I groaned. I threw on dark washed skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and a red flannel tied around my waist with black combat boots to match. I put on natural makeup and curled my hair loosely.

"Are you positive he won't there?" I asked Shannon while we were driving to her friends house.

"I don't think he will be. Besides, why are you so scared to see him?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm scared I'll still want him. And I don't want to let myself get hurt again." I said looking down at my lap. As we walked up to the front door I could hear the music and see people dancing in the window. When we walked in I didn't recognize anybody I knew, until I made contact with eyes I used to know so well.

"Shit." I murmured under my breath. "Shannon, Hayes is here. You said he wouldn't be." I motioned my hand over to where Hayes was with Cam and Nash. Shannon looked guilty as ever.

"Omigod, you invited him, didn't you." I said starring at her. "Why would you do that?"

"Look Y/N, you need to man up and talk to him. The way things went done with you guys wasn't right and you need to straighten it out." She said looking at me. I could feel Hayes' eyes on me as I left Shannon and walked into the other room to grab a drink, cause boy did I need one. Once I grabbed a drink I saw Hayes start to walk over to me. Crap I said to myself and headed for the back door.

"Y/N, wait." Hayes said to me as he lightly grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Can we talk." I nodded in response while looking down at the ground. We headed outside and sat on a big swing hanging on a tree with lights hanging from it. We sat in silence until Hayes finally spoke up.

"Look Y/N" he began as he tried to look me in the eyes, but I just starred at my hands in my lap. "I'm not asking for you to forgive me or take me back, but to just hear me out."

"Okay." I barely said.

"This past month has been like hell for me. Not seeing you and not hearing your voice has been torture. There is not a day where I don't think about what happened. I hate myself more and more everyday for what I did to you. I don't know what got into myself and I screwed up, big time. A girl as kind and beautiful, sweet, caring, and smart as you should never be hurt like that. You deserve someone so much better than me. You deserve to be treated the best way possible, and I didn't do that for you. God, I'm so stupid, for letting a girl like you slip away. I'm so so sorry Y/N." he pleaded. I didn't know what to think. I wanted to take him back, but how could I know he wouldn't hurt me again like that? How could I gain his trust again?

"Hayes, I don't think we can be what we once were. Things are different now. It just doesn't feel the same as it did before. But what I do know is that a piece inside of me wants to take you back so badly, but I don't know if I can fully trust you." I said as I finally made eye contact with his baby blue eyes, getting lost in them. "I don't know where this is going, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I forgive you and accept your apology. I don't want to lose you like that ever again."

"So whadaya say? Friends for now?" Hayes said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Friends."

"Great lets go." He said standing up and heading towards the back door. I got up and followed him to enjoy the rest of the night meeting new people and having fun. Maybe this was how things were supposed to be; not complicated, but not easy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: sooo whadaya thiiiiiink?!? Let me know in the comments below and leave ideas for what I should write next!! If you have any requests let me know!! love you guyss:)

Xoxo, sydneyy😘