The "Patch" of Cold

Backstage on Heath's Tour

Heath was trying not to cry, because they had just put make-up on his face. Patch hasn't talked, contacted, or even signaled to him in weeks, mainly after their last meeting.

"Heath, your meet and greet with the fans is now." Ronnie said with a Bluetooth headphone in his ear.

"How many are there." Heath asked putting on a jeans and a t-shirt.

"Remember you only wanted 20 to have the V.I.P passes." Ronnie said as they walked towards the stage area. Heath was quiet for a minute.

"What's wrong?" Ronnie asked Heath.

"I'm just worried about Patch." Heath replied.

"Why do..." Ronnie was saying when Heath felt a pain and doubled over. "Heath."

"He's not ok." Heath groaned.

At The Lair.

"Ahhhhhh!" Patch was yelling as the Source put him in a fire torment trap.

"I warned you to leave my mate alone." The Source smiled. "And now you will suffer the consequences." The Source's went black and he touched Patch, causing his eyes to turn black too.

°Opening Credits°

At The Manor.

"So are we going to look for Patch." Pete asked Zak.

"We wouldn't know where to start." Zak answered. "You'd think he could give Heath a single clue that he is ok."

They were making a potion for a demon hunt that they were aready on. The phone rang and Pete went to answer it. Then a ding at the door came.

Zak went to answer the door. When he opened the door it was a well groomed Roman and he was holding flowers.

"What the hell do you want, Roman." Zak growled at him.

"What do I want? You haven't talked to me in weeks." Roman was showing how hurt he was. "Did I do something wrong? I have to had done something wrong."

"Last time I was with you, you cut open my side." Zak growled. Zak lifted his shirt up and showed hi scar.

"I was only trying to help train you." Roman stepped closer.

"You didn't help anything." Zak growled even more.

"But we had sex afterwards." Roman said desperately.

"Leave me the hell alone." Zak glared at him.

"But..." Roman was about to start begging more.

"I suggest you get the hell out of here and leave what's mine alone." Bruce voice snarled deadly behind Roman. Roman sighed and sat the flowers down in front of Zak.

"I'm sorry." Roman left.

"What was that all about." Bruce asked. Zak ignored him and walked inside.

30 Mins Later...

Ronnie was walking inside with Heath.

"What happened?" Zak rushed to them.

"They are hurting Patch." Heath gulped. "And I think they poisoned him or something."

"Ok, well we will scry for him and go check it out." Zak said.

Heath got tingles his head.

"Maybe Allen could use his powers to help us." Pete suggested.

At Allen's