90210

At A HighSchool

Heath was walking down the hall with his boyfriend, Konner, to their lockers which was next to Zak and some girl who were trading DNA through saliva.

"Zak?" Heath called.

"What." Zak called when a boy came and rubbed his shoulders, and kissed him on the neck.

"Where's Pete?" Heath asked.

"Hey some kids are jumping on Pete!" Zak's best friend Andrew called. Zak and Heath stormed though the halls with Andrew.

A boy slammed Pete's head into the locker then another snatched Pete by the roots of the hair and slammed him on the floor. A third boy kicked Pete in the ribs.

"Bitch." Heath tackled the boy that kicked Pete in the ribs. Zak had swung the boy ,that smashed Pete's head into the locker, and punched his face in. Andrew was attacking the third boy who grabbed Pete's hair.

"That's it break it up." Officials yelled.

Heath was pushed by the boy he was attacking's friend. Konner blinded by rage choke slammed the boy into the lockers.

30 Minutes Later...

All the boys were sitting in the waiting room of the front office glaring at each other.

"Zak, Heath, and Pete Halliwell." The principal called. "My office! Now!"

Zak and Heath rolled their eyes but Pete jumped in fright, which Zak elbowed him for.

Basement of School.

A hooded alien looking demon was doing an incantation into a hole on the floor. He was mumbling in Latin. This, caused shadows to appear and going into the whole. The demon chanted again and red smoke went into the whole.

The demon smiled and clapped his hands making the hole disappear. He then teleported out.

Present Day

In School Basement.

A boy and his girlfriend were down there.

"Alex, this is creepy." The girl said holding her arms together.

"Babe, it's not like anyone or anything is down here." Alex smiled at her and took her hand into his. "Now blow me."

"I told you to stop being rough about it." She glared.

"Lacie, we always do it like this." Alex sighed.

"Well I don't like it." Lacie walked up to him.

"OK baby, how about we do something more romantic." Alex kissed Lacie passionately and Lacie didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"Ouch." Lacie yelled as she hit something, whatever it was feel to the ground.

"What the hell is that." Alex yelled as the hour glass like thing Lacie knocked over started to glow.

"Let's go!" Lacie pulled Alex and they ran back into the school. The hole started to open and released the smokes.

(Opening Credit)

At Heath's New House

Bruce and his vampire helpers were moving stuff and newly bought furniture in the house. They were currently setting up the living room with directions from Pete.

Heath's Room.

Heath's room was very spacious and had a mini balcony outside with a beautiful view of the backyard. His bedroom had a modern retreat theme.