Tough Enough

At Some Building

Vincent was walking around shirtless and smiling. He was getting ready to workout. When a buddy came by him. Vincent took off his jeans and put on gym shorts.

"What's got you so excited boss?" Vincent's friend asked.

"Nothing." Vincent faked nonchalantly.

"Yeah right, you either hooked up with your mate or you are about to." The guys said.

"Neither is none of your business." Vincent smirked.

"Come on, Vinny." The whined.

"No, Jacob. Now get busy before I make you go on a year round mission." Vincent threatened.

"Fine. But by the way I am glad that you and whoever it is, are happy." Jacob smiled and started a warm up jog on the treadmill.

Vincent just shook his head and smiled.

Two demons were watching from far away.

"And this is why we need to take out Heath Halliwell, he is making our leader softer." One of the demons said.

"And when he finds out that we killed him?" The second demon asked.

"He won't because no one will see it coming that they won't even have a chance to guess who it was." The first demon smirked. The second demon looked sadly at Vincent, because deep down he felt it was wrong.

[Opening Credits]

At the Manor..

Heath was fixing X and Miles their dinner.

"Where's Mr. Patch?" Miles asked innocently. Heath looked at Miles as if he was a crazy person.

"How did you know about Mr. Patch?" Heath asked him.

"You cried his name in my visions." Miles said in a sad voice.

"He's out of town and never coming back." Heath smiled. "Now, eat your peas."

"I don't wanna uncle Heath." X whined.

"Your baba would kill both of us if you two aren't following his stupid food plan for you two." Heath smiled. "But who gives a damn."

"Yayyyy!" The boys cheered as Heath didn't add the peas to their plates.

"Can we watch tv and eat, Uncle Heath?" X bargained a little.

"Why not?" Heath kept spoiling the kids.

At A Fancy Restaurant...

Zak, Pete, Allen, and Bruce were on a double date. Zak and Pete sat next to each other, and Bruce and Allen sat opposite them.

"This is a nice resturant." Pete smiled at Allen.

"Only the best for the best." Allen kissed Pete's hand.

All of a sudden the restaurant went black. They saw a pair of gray eyes, but it was only Zak. He was listening to the wind.

"Four guys in a big black van, they are very strong..." Zak was saying.

"And they are coming after me." Allen said via his clairvoyant power.

"Why?!" Pete was furious at Allen and the men.

"My old gang leader." Allen stated simply.

"Well they aren't leaving without a fight." Bruce snarled.

The other people in the restaurant gasped and started to run, when the lights didn't come on.

"Ok, Bruce and I will post up outside. You two stay protected in here." Zak and Bruce went outside. The moonlight illuminated inside the restaurant.