Finally Married

In The Backyard of The Castle.

Everyone was running around trying to get things done and set up. Heath was talking to some ogres who were carrying the ice sculpture of a the Charmed Symbol mixed with a heart.

"Sit it over there in the shade." Heath pointed. Then mumbled to himself. "Damn Zak for arguing with the wedding planners."

They hear and uproar in the castle. Heath dashed off to see everyone by the front entrance.

"Vincent..." Heath gasped.

"Oh, hey there rejector." Vincent took of his shades.

"Why are you here?" Heath sighed in panic. Vincent only showed him an invitation and kept walking.

"Demons are apart of the magic community." Vincent's guard stated.

"Pete is going to kill me." Heath sighed.

&Opening Credits&

At The Manor.

Bruce, Allen, Thomas, Max, Kion, and the police officer, Joe.

They were all joking and laughing when a bell came to the door.

"So how did it feel when you married and mated, Kory." Allen asked Joe.

"Well, us werewolves are more relaxed than you vamps. So it wasn't a big of a deal as it would of been if we were nervous." Joe stated. "Man, you just gotta go up there and feel all the love that you two have for Zak and Pete."

"Thanks." Allen said as he became emotionally upset.

"Its ok bud. We all love you and support you guys." Kion patted his back.

"Thanks, again." Allen burst into sobs.

"Where's Bruce?" Theodore asked.

"Bruce, hides when he wants or is about to cry." Kion states simply.

At Heath's Home.

Pete was getting his hair died by Carl. Miles and X were sleeping in Heath's room.

"So what are you guys doing after the wedding." Carl asked.

"Allen and I are postponing our honeymoon until two days from today, because today is Miles' birthday.

Zak walked into the room, looking terrified, confused, and scared.

"Zak?" Pete asked looking him directly into his sad eyes.

Kelly walked into room already in her dress.

"What wrong with Zak?" She asked.

"I can't do this." Zak says lowly.

"Zak, don't you leave Bruce out there." Pete stood up.

"I'm fit to be married." Zak let tears flow down his face. "I have to go."

"No, Zak! Come back." Pete yelled, but Carl was holding him back. "Carl!"

"You have the dye in your hair, so unless you want to be bald on your wedding day, then I suggest sitting down, please." Carl smiled.

At The Castle.

Vincent was sitting in the front row of sits outside the castle.

"Vincent, if you love me then you won't do anything bad." Heath begged.

"See if you took the time to know me then you would understand that I am a civilized and classy demon." Vincent did a stereotypical gay voice.

"Vincent." Heath begged again, sitting by Vincent.