Pre-Gods

At Heath's Home

Heath came in a slumped on the couch.

"Ok, two more demons left." Thomas obviously looking like he has been through a fight.

"Maybe it was wrong to let Pete and Zak take a month long honeymoon." Heath sighed.

"Yeah not so bright." Thomas joked.

"Oh shut up." Heath smiled.

They heard the front door open, followed by bag shuffling.

"Max, don't drop the eggs!" Carl yelled.

"Carl, does it look like I am dropping anything." Max glared at him.

"It didn't the day you dropped Kelvin." Carl shot back.

"Baby, that was two years ago." Max sighed.

"You know what, give me the bags and you go get the tv out of the car." Carl took the bags to the kitchen.

Heath and Thomas looked on in awe, because even if they were pissed at each other, Carl and Max were still an ultimate couple.

"Where to put the tv." Max asked struggling with the tv. Thomas used his superspeed and grabbed the tv from Max with his super strength.

"Why did you guys bring that one, when we have one here in the living room." Heath asked confused.

"Carl likes 3D better." Max said as he and Thomas hooked up the tv with a very hi-tech DVD player.

"So Heath, any movie you want to watch in mind?" Carl sat on the couch next to Heath.

"Uhm, maybe 21 Jump Street." Heath said shyly.

"Ok." Carl smiled then looked over by Max and Thomas. "Max, you forgot the movies!"

"Because the tv wasn't heavy enough." Max snarked as a joke with Thomas.

"Whatever." Carl went to get the movies from their car.

"Why is he so cranky?" Thomas asked.

"Time of the month, and his father is sick. So that's why he wants to spend a week here with you guys." Max said sadly as he was looking out into space.

Cark ran into the room and smashed into Max with a hug. Carl was in a million sobs and no one could understand him.

"Carl babe, you have to stop crying so we can understand you." Max rubbed his hair.

"One of the Gods killed my dad." Carl clutched to Max harder. Heath's world around him seemed like it got smaller.

ΔOpening CreditsΔ

"Carl babe, you have to come out soon. We still have movies to watch." Max pleaded with Carl.

"I'll be right back." Heath told Thomas and went to his room.

"Ok." Thomas went to the kitchen.

Heath's Room

Heath sat down on his bed, but then he quickly stood up.

"Dad." He said simply, but nothing happened. "DAD, COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Yes, son." Hades answered softly from behind Heath.

Heath spun around quickly and glared at Hades.

"Which one of you killed Carl's father." Heath demanded.

"Son, I can't tell you that information." Hades sighed.

"Dad, don't give me that shit." Heath snapped at his father. "What was the reason?"