War On Olympus

In Zak's Room
At The Manor...

Zak was watching tv as X and Miles slept next to him. Bruce walked through the door kicking off his shoes and taking off his tie.

"Hey, baby." Zak stood and kissed Bruce's cheek. Bruce just grunted in response. "What's wrong?"

"Mayor of San Francisco wants to meet me." Bruce growled.

"Why? Isn't that a good thing?" Zak smiled rubbing Bruce's shoulders.

"He wants the Castle and magic community." Bruce sighed running his hands through his hair.

"He knows about magic community?!" Zak was shocked and surprised.

Yes, and now he wants them in his possession." Bruce took off his dress shirt and had a muscle shirt underneath. "He wants all the things I love and cherish, what's next my fortune, my will, or physiology."

"What about me..." Zak looked up at Bruce.

"What?" Bruce said dumbfounded.

"I'm not on your things you love list." Zak growled. "You're just an insensitive asshole. And I don't want to see you for the rest of the night."

A man teleported into the room. He had shoes with wings on them and an ancient Greek outfit on.

"Who are you?" Bruce snarled with his fangs out.

"It's my cousin, Hermes, who has had dinner with us four times." Zak rolled his eyes.

"Glad to see you again to Bruce." Hermes smiled politely.

"He's not caring of anything that has to deal with me lately." Zak regarded towards Bruce. "So what's up, cuz?"

"Olympus will soon be under attack. And your father is too ill to protect it." Hermes frowned with his message.

"When did he become sick." Zak was now getting dressed.

"A week ago, but he is to weak to use his powers." Hermes added.

"Where is he, and who is attacking?" Zak asked putting on a leather jacket.

"He is in the Underworld with Poseidon and Hades." Hermes smiled. "But, the attacker is going to be the Revolution Assasination Squad."

"The ones that took Carl." Zak gasped.

®Opening Credits®

In The Living Room.
At The Manor...

Zak, Pete, Bruce, Max, Kion, and Allen were waiting for Heath to come, so they could all go to Olympus. X and Miles were being watched by Kelly, Mark, and Jeremy.

"I'm here!" Heath yelled from the other room. He was still sleepy looking, and he had his head wrapped in a night scarf. "What?"

"Why is your hair wrapped." Zak asked.

"It's healthy, why isn't your white nap trap wrapped." Heath shot back, but Zak ignored him.

"Ok, let's go." Pete told Allen.

In Olympus.

Gods, demi's, and servants awaited the Charmed Ones. As they teleported into the room, the crowd bowed.

"Ok, you guys just continue with your normal routine and I will take care until my father is healed." Zak smiled, everyone vowed again and left.

"Okay, Alpha force, come on." Kion spoke into a hi-tech walkie talkie that was on his shirt.

"Roger that." The other end spoke. And soon a group of 10 Vampire Ninja Assassins appeared.

"The hell are they holding?" Zak glared.