Exit Strategy

In Heath's Room at His Home.

Heath was in his bed watching American Horror Story, when someone shimmered in. Heath swung his arm and that person grunted as he hit the floor. Heath got up and turned the light on.

"Who are you?" Heath said on guard.

"It's me." the all too familiar voice said in a stressed out and tired voice.

"... Tremaine." Heath gasped as if his heart was about to jump out of his chest.

"I go by Patch now." He said as he stood up. Heath took in Tremaine's... Or Patch's new appearance. He was no longer a brunette, his hair was black and short. Even though he had on clothes, Heath could tell his body was more ripped than ever before.

"Well, thanks to you I won't be watching American Horror Story anymore. So talk." Heath glared at him.

"I missed you and I needed to see you before I made a decision." Patch aka Tremaine sat on the edge of Heath's bed.

"Tremaine, you promised to stay away. If my cousins see you they will want to vanquish you." Heath said.

"I don't care, Angel. I tired of being alone, I can't do this by myself, I need you." Patch was almost in tears.

"Trem... Patch.. Whatever you go by... We can't do this anymore because as a Charmed One I can't date an evil person." Heath said.

"And what decision, were you talking about earlier?" Heath added.

"Going back to the brotherhood and working for the Source." Patch said with his head down, then he looked up.

#Opening Credits.

"Are you fucking crazy!" Heath yelled at him.

"I'm tired of hiding and running, Heath I've been hiding from bounty hunters for months." Patch sighed showing the extent of the weight on his shoulders.

Heath grabbed his face and kissed the hell out of Patch. Patch pulled Heath onto his lap as he laid back. Heath pulled off Tremaine's shirt and gazed lustfully at his newly formed body.

"Like that, Angel?" He smirked. Heath didn't answer, he just smashed his lips back onto Patch's.

"Wait, we are going to fast." Heath got off of Patch, causing him to growl and sigh at the same time.

"But we missed eachother's presence." Patch kissed Heath's back.

"I know, but since Tremaine is gone and now Patch has arrived. You are like a stranger to me." Heath stated.

"Fine." Patch stood up and took off his pants, now he was only in his boxers. He laid in bed pulling the cover up over himself.

Heath just looked at him flabbergasted.

"Oh, almost forgot." Patch turned to Heath and gave him a kiss goodnight.

Next Day

Patch was at the table chowing down on pancakes Heath had made. He just stared at him as he drank his tea.

"Why have I never asked you to cook for me before." Patch spoke with a mouthful of pancakes.

"You always took me to restaurants." Heath stated with no emotions.

"Why are you scared of me?" Patch stopped moving his fork and knife and finished chewing.

"Because, everything we were was a big fat lie. I know I wasn't very tell tell about me being a witch, but I thought you were a mortal and wouldn't know how to take it. But you had a hidden agenda to kill us." Heath slammed his glass down on the table.