#PowerLess

At A Charity Event.

Pete and Allen were there giving out food plates, in support from P3. Zak and Bruce were introducing the area to CEOs of the charity. And Heath was getting ready to prepare for a mini concert for the people at the event.

"Pete, if people don't start showing up I am going to be pissed." Allen grumbled.

"Baby, calm down. Why are you so grumpy lately?" Pete asked.

"I'm not grumpy!" Allen snapped lowly.

"..is it because of the wedding?" Pete looked at him with teary eyes.

"What are you implying?" Allen glared.

"We got more food!" Max yelled with Carl and the police force behind him.

Pete snatched a paper towel of the table while glaring at Allen and walking away.

"Welp, looks like you're in trouble." Max stated.

"I'm always doing something fucking wrong." Allen became pissed.

"Allen, dude calm down." one officer said, who was a friend.

"Go to hell, Joe." Allen mumbled and walked away.

By A Soda Machine.

"Bruce, I'm so ready to go home." Zak sighed sitting in a folding chair.

"Well, this is a one time where you and your cousins can do something that doesn't involve demons." Bruce stated happily as he grabbed Zak's hand. "And I will go through all of this boring 'shit' as long as I can be with you."

Zak smirked at Bruce trying to use curse words. "That is a good point."

"OK, good. So let's go get something to eat and get ready to see Heath's live performance for the first time." Bruce pulled Zak up and away.

A man in all white walked around and was looking people up and down. He looked at a table that had free medicine for the people with the cancer. He glared at it, and the pills glowed red, then they turned back into their normal color.

"Hello Mr.," he said to Pete. "I have a feeling something bad is going to happen."

The man winked and walked off.

*Opening Credits*

Pete rushed around the corner until he bumped into Allen.

"Allen, I'm sorry. I feel guilty all the time because I feel like I rushed you into marrying me and I shouldn't have..." Pete was saying but Allen started walking away. Pete grabbed Allen's arm. His strong muscular and large arms... A heat of lust passed from Pete to Allen.

Pete jumped on to Allen and wrapped his legs around him. They were losing their breathe but still kissing eachother.

Heath was warming up with his backup singers, when Zak and Bruce walked back there.

"Hey guys!" Heath smiled brightly.

"Hiya, what's going on?" Zak smiled.

"Well, we are trying to make a quick set list, since the original was taken to our next stop on the tour; Paris." Heath grumbled.

"OK, Heath." the back up singers came.

"So far we got:
Please
Grown is My World
Secret Fantasizing
(I can't get no) stunning curtains" one said.

"OK." Heath said to them. "Gotta go guys."

Zak and Bruce were talking when they heard a commotion. They ran to check it out and a saw people falling to the ground.