Gossip Greek

Backstage Of Heath's Tour.

Zak and Pete were backstage. Heath walked back there all sweaty from performing.

"This is some good exercise guys." Heath smiled at them.

"Heath we have love being on tour with you for the past 3 months but it's time for us to go home." Pete smiled.

"OK, just one more night and we will fly back." Heath grinned at them.

"What do you have up your sleeve." Zak asked smiling at him.

"It's a gigantic surprise." Heath went to change costumes.

Next Day.

Zak, Pete, and Heath were boarding Heath's private jet.

"Ready for take off." The pilot said and started up the plane.

"Heath what's the surprise." Pete was nervous and he was the one out of them that hated surprises.

"If I tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise." Heath laughed and Zak chuckled abit.

"Did you tell Bruce we are coming?" Pete changed the subject.

"Yeah, but I doubt he was paying attention. With his new presidency he doesn't pay me much attention." Zak stated looking out the window.

"Do you guys still have sex." Pete looked to see Zak expression .

"No, and both of us are stubborn from lack of." Zak sighed. "He doesn't even want to plan the wedding with me or talk about it."

"So what do you talk about." Heath said drinking some cream soda in a glass bottle.

"Fucking magic community, he doesn't care about how X and I are doing, and it pisses me off." Zak was becoming pissed.

"Calm down, we are in the air and a tornado isn't healthy for the jet." Heath said making whooshing motions signalling Zak to take a breather.

"Sorry..." and with that Zak was quiet for the rest of the ride.

"So how is being single?" Pete smirked at Heath.

"I... I've been messing around with Kion" Heath sighed in defeat.

"Like sex?" Pete asked.

"No, just making out... I'm still a virgin and I really want to get married before I do it." Heath said.

"So what do you think Kion is waiting for?" Pete said.

"He doesn't have to, he has his mate." Heath looked down, defeated.

"And what about you then?" Pete became the wise older cousin.

"..." Heath had wiped a stray tear from his face.

"You deserve better... A lot better." Pete stated in an emotional voice.

"I don't want to talk about that." Heath was wiping his eyes and crying.

At The Castle.

Kion was daydreaming about Heath.

"... Kion!" Kelly yelled trying to get his attention.

"Yeah, honey." Kion called back.

"You're thinking about him aren't you!" Kelly growled at Kion. "I can't deal with this any more."

"Deal with what?" Kion stood up faking confused.

"You falling more in love with Heath more than you are with me." Kelly started packing bags.