HeartBreak City

Outside The Mall

Zak and Bruce were walking and holding hands, along side Pete and Allen.

"Come on Puppy, you said when we left that Allen and I could go watch the game." Bruce semi-whined.

"Fine Bruce!" Zak snapped and untangled his hands with Bruce and stormed away.

"Zak!" Bruce put on his Vampire King's Voice.

"That shit doesn't work on me!" Zak said and kept walking.

"I'll go get him." Pete ran after Zak. Bruce looked at Allen in exhaustion.

"I know, I know." Allen smiled.

"I try Allen, I really do.. its like anything I do isn't enough besides sex nothing I do is worthy in his eyes." Bruce sighed.

"Well atleast he said we can go to the game." Allen smiled.

Heath and Tremaine were trailing behind all of them in their own world.

"I think we should let the public know we are a couple." Tremaine said.

"Are you sure." Heath asked. "I mean we would be in many tabloids and stuff like that." Heath said with precaution.

"Not if we stay closed and only to ourselves." Tremaine kissed Heath's knuckles and then his forehead.

"Ok, so when would we let them know." Heath blushed from Tremaine's actions.

"I have an Ellen interview tommorow and you can come with me." Tremaine smiled.

"Sure." They stopped walking when they reached Tremaine's corvette.

"I'll see you tommorow." Tremaine gave Heath a sweet kiss on the lips.

Heath caught up with the others. A man fell out the blue.

"Are you ok?" Zak asked helping the man up.

"No, I have a mate..." He sighed.

"Ok?" Pete questioned.

"I'm a cupid, I not supposed to have a mate." he held his ribs.

(Opeining Credits)

At The Manor

"Okay, so we have a cupid who has a mate, why is that so bad?" Pete stated.

"We aren't allowed to have mates." the cupid, Mark, said.

"Who makes those rules." Heath asked.

"Higher up cupids do." Mark said.

"Okay, so why are you guys not aloud to have mates." Heath inquired.

"It what they call 'bias'" Mark snarked with a sarcastic laugh.

"They are they higher up?" Zak asked.

"Yeah." Mark was still holding his chest.

"Why is it bias?" Pete asked.

"They think we would be too into our mates to keep doing our jobs, and it makes us vulnerable to anti-Cupids." Mark said.

"Is that what happened to you?" Zak asked.

"What?"Mark asked.

"You're trying to hide your injury." Zak pointed and Mark hid his bruise more.

"No..." Mark lied.

"So a random gash in your side just appeared out of nowhere." Heath snarked.