Magic Hour

At A Resturant

Allen and Pete were waiting on their meals.

Pete was texting and looking up stuff on his phone.

"Ooh, Allie, I found a great daycare for Miles." Pete looked up and smiled.  Allen gave a look

that was semi fustration and semi jealousy.

"Pete, we are here for ourselves.  I know you are caught up on finding your cousin but when will the time for us come?" Allen sighed throwing a napkin on the table.

"Where are you going?" Pete sat his phone down and looked with geniuine concern.

"I'm tired of being your second priority, Pete.  I only want to pamper you and make you feel like my King. But Pete it's so damn hard for me to do that when you treat me like I don't exist." Allen threw some money on the table to pay for the bill.  "Let's go"

Pete looked up at Allen as if he were a different man and followed him to the car.

At the Manor.

Heath was doing homework while X and Miles took a nap. Miles woke up and started pointing.

"What Miles?" Heath asked kneeling by Miles.

As soon as he did three demons teleported into the room.  Heath threw two of them out the window with his power, but the third one shot a fireball at him. 

Heath jumped behind the couch trying to avoid the fireball hitting his head on the hall table.  The demon stalked up on Miles and X.  Miles was hiding behind X as they slowly backed up. The demon threw a fireball at them, X stuck up his hand and a piece of metal appeared and blocked it.

Heath was in awe, but quickly waved his hands, but instead of telekensis it shot out fire that blew up the demon.

The other two demons appeared and threw fireballs, Heath used his fire power to reverse the fireballs.  One of the fireballs vanquished a demon and the other demon jumped out of the way.  Miles pointed and the demon's bodily molecules reversed until there were no more and the demon exploded.

"You two have your powers?" Heath asked himself.  The front door busted open with Allen and Pete arguing.  Heath and the kids jumped on guard.

"What going on?" Allen asked.

"Demons are attacking" Heath went to grab the book off the coffee table. 

"Any leads?" Pete asked forgetting whatever he and Allen was discussing in the car.

"No and without Zak, I don't think we will be getting any." Heath said.

"Well I will go and get the stuff to scry for Zak." Pete ran upstairs that he didn't hear Miles call out to him for attention.

"Its ok, Miles." Allen said.

"I'm going to put the Book in the attic and get

Pete so we can go to the Underworld and see what's up." Heath walked upstairs.

"Ok." Allen said as Heath went upstairs. "Come on boys we need to take you two to bed."

(Opening Credits)

In The Attic.

Heath was putting the book on its stand and it landed on a Yellow and White demon, almost like an albino python.  Heath quickly closed the book and walked to get Pete.

Underworld.

"Sir, The Magic Hour is the longest ever in history!" an assistant to the source said.