#PowerOutage

In The SunRoom

The cousins were sitting at a table having breakfast. When Trizusor burst through the door. He threw an energyball but Pete froze it. Zak levitated kicking Trizusor, and he fell into the table. Heath swung his arm using his telekensis to throw Trizusor into a wall. Trizusor tried to swing at Pete but Pete used a knife to slice.

"Ow!" Jeremy glamoured back into himself. Mark walked in and smiled, while putting alcohol on Jeremy's wound.

"OK, Zak a little more force on the kick and Pete faster with cutting. Again?" Heath smiled.

"No, I want my smuggler left after this is all over with." Mark said, using smuggler as a nickname for Jeremy.

"Yeah, and the castle is being sworn tonight as the White House of Magic Community." Zak said.

"Oh yeah, how is that going." Pete asked.

"Bruce is a wreck, and the community is having a hard time adjusting to being ruled by vampires and the vampires are worried about the city surrounding the castle." Zak sighed.

"Wait, the house party is tonight." Heath pointed to a calender.

"No it's not." Pete read the calender in disbelief.

"Great, now Pete can't cater at the ceremony." Zak stated.

"Excuse me, who said I was going to cater your ceremony and I am not going to do this party by myself." Pete said.

"I got that big date with Tremaine." Heath jumped to defense. "And I have to go to Egypt afterwards."

"Egypt!?" Zak and Pete yelled.

"Yes, part of my tour... hints World. Tour." Heath said in a duh voice.

"I can't believe you two." Pete sighed.

"What if you postpone the party." Mark suggested.

"Can't because the owners of the city will be in attendance." Pete sat down.

"Well I can stay, Mark would to but he has to be at the ceremony." Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"I told you my bosses set it up." Mark tried to explain.

"Yeah, whatever." Jeremy stated.

"What's wrong." Zak asked them.

"He's missing out on his parents anniversary dinner just for his stupid ass bosses." Jeremy snapped at Mark.

"Watch your tone." Mark glared at Jeremy.

"Or what you're going to tell on me to your boss?" Jeremy spiced his voice with sarcasm.

Mark didn't reply, he just stood up and left the room.

"Okay guys got to go, Oh and Zak can you do some pastries and cookies for the ceremony please." Zak asked grabbing his keys.

"Yeah, sure." Pete internally groaned.

At The Castle.

Zak was running around making sure everything was OK.

"Uhm sir?" A servant called to Zak.

"Yes, what is it?" Zak asked.

"Bruce is hyperventilating and he needs you to calm him down." a servant said.

Bruce's and Zak's Suite.

Zak walked in to see Bruce smashing a mirror and yelling.

"Bruce, what's going on?" Zak asked.

"I can't do this, I'm not fit for this and I'm already feeling under judgement and condemnation and I'm not even in office yet." Bruce sat on a stool by the mirror.