G3: H2O

At P3

Pete was preparing his club for a party, a celebrity had rented it out. Heath walked in with Ronnie.

"Hey, Ronnie." Pete hugged him. "Long time no see."

"I know, I've been so caught up with Neal." Ronnie smiled. "But I really have missed you guys."

"How is the little devil." Pete smirked. Heath glared at him.

"He renounced his status in Hell." Ronnie sighed. "And the aftermath is extremely terrible."

"What happens?" Heath asked as they all sat down.

"He breaks out into nightmares in the middle of the night and day. And with the nightmares it makes him become involuntarily violent towards everyone, including me" Ronnie rested his head on his arms.

"Do you want us to check it out." Heath asked.

"No, because then he will get all sad over nothing and dislike you guys even more." Ronnie sighed.

"Well you can't just keep living under that." Pete argued.

"I know, I know. But I just hate seeing him hurt." Ronnie frowned.

"We know which is why we want to help." Heath grabbed Ronnie's hand to show his support.

"Ok, when do you guys want to come over." Ronnie smiled.

"Well I have some time now." Pete said standing up.

"What about the decorations." Ronnie asked.

"Tiffany can take it from here." Pete pointed to his employee who was managing the others.

"OK." Ronnie smiled.

At Ronnie's House.

"Someone tell me why in the hell are we helping a guy who has did a lot of damage to us." Zak said as they walked inside.

"Because we care for Ronnie." Heath answered.

The House was a mess on the inside. And from the gasp that Ronnie gave off, the cousins could tell that it was a recent damage.

(Opening Credits)

"Neal?..." Ronnie called.

A flash of something flew at them. Zak and Heath ducked but it sent Pete flying into a mirror.

"Pete!" Ronnie went to nurse an unconscious Pete.

Heath and Zak walked to where the flash came from. They saw Neal transformed into his natural form as the Devil's offspring.

"Oh crap, run." Zak said and pulled Heath with him. Ronnie looked up at them carrying Pete.

"Outside." Heath commanded.

Once they were outside, three guards stood in front of the house. Winds picked up and Zak listened.

"All your neighbors are... Dead." Zak stated.

"Oh, God." Ronnie looked around at the houses neighboring his.

"Mate..." they saw human Neal looking longingly out the window at Ronnie. Neal stuck his hand up and Ronnie appeared by his side. Pete fell to the floor, because he was still unconscious.

"I'm going to get him." Zak started walking, but Heath stopped him.

"The guards won't just let you in." Heath pointed.

"I know..." they sky started to gray up. "You get Pete to the car."

Zak rosed into the sky while locking his arms together. Zak started spinning like a mini tornado and then he descended towards the guards. The guards walked forward to prepare for attacks, but lighting zapped the three knocking them out. Zak threw a ball of red lightining that blasted the front door open.