Wish On A Star

A Park at Night

Heath and Pete were chasing a demon around the park when they lost him.

"What's so important about this demon again?" Pete asked.

"I think maybe he has us trapped in a universe or a plane or even maybe an illusion" Heath stated and they walked around looking for the demon.

A lighting bolt sent Heath flying into a jungle gym, and another was about to hit Pete but he frozed it. The demon tackled Pete through a bench.

Heath swung his arm and the demon was thrown into a tree.

"Mmmm." Pete moaned in pain as he brushed shards of the wooden bench on him off. Heath helped him up. The demon grabbed Heath's blonde hair and threw him into a set of swings and Heath was trapped by the chains. The demon snatched Pete up by his shirt and slammed him on the concrete.

"You stupid witches think you are so FUCKING smart!" the demon snapped. He looked back to glare at Heath but Heath was not wrapped in the chains anymore.

"Look up." Pete instructed while holding his back. The demon looked up to see a full set of red eyes from Heath glaring at him.

Heath was pissed off and now his dark form was controlling him. The Dark Form shot fire at the demon, but he dodged it. The demon shot a bolt at Heath, but the shadows swallowed it up before they could hit Heath.

"Hey sir..." Pete called, and the demon turned to look at him. Pete stuck his hands out and the demon blew up.

As the demon blew up it caused an explosion that that shot towards Heath and Pete.

In The Moutains.

The same demon was terrorizing the people. A storm was already developed in the sky. Zak stood up and stretched to the sky, he was calling lighting to his body. Zak locked his arms back and shot all the lighting forward to the demon. As he exploded, the same effect happened to Zak, with the explosion expanding to Zak.

In The Manor.

Pete, Heath, and Zak were all starring at eachother.

(Opening Credits)

"Is it really you?" Pete asked with watery eyes.

"Yes." Zak had watery eyes too. Before they could hug, the same demon that caused the illusion appeared. Heath tried to throw him, but nothing happened.

"Our bond isn't recognized" Heath automatically knew. The demon threw a fireball at then and they all ran into the kitchen.

"How do we get our powers back." Zak asked.

"We need to restore our bond by touching under the chandlier, but warning demons will now know that we are back by doing it." Heath stated.

"Fuck it, I want my powers." Zak said and started walking into the living room.

Zak caught the demon off guard and started kicking his ass. Heath slammed a chair on the demon's head. The three ran under the chandlier and held hands. The chandlier started shaking and lithe up with a dark blue color.

"Crap!" The demon said as he saw it, then teleported out.

"Let's go get him." Zak stated.

Allen teleported in with Bruce and Kion. Allen and Bruce embraced their fiances.

Kion looked at Heath with hesitation and conflict. Heath opened his arms and smiled. Kion swallowed Heath into a hug and kissed the top of his head.