Break Open Hell

"What is it?" Bruce asked.

"We just saw him." Pete said.

"He's going to send Shax." Zak growled.

"He's my mate..." Heath said silently.

¢Opening Credits¢

"What!" Everyone in the room yelled at Heath.

"You didn't tell me he was the Source." Pete said. Heath ignored them and just walked away.

Everyone was still shocked and looking around.

"What the hell are you all standing around looking luke dumbasses for, obviously he didn't know." Zak blasted every one eardruma with his raging fit. "Shax, the only demon to kill a Charmed One, is going to be coming after us."

"He's right, so we need to prepare." Bruce stated. "But first we need to leave Olympus so that we don't endager the other here."

At The Manor...

Heath was in the attic studying the Book of Shadows, preparing for Shax's. Zak and Pete walked in with sympathetic looks on their faces.

They sat on the couch by Heath.

"I'm officially screwed." Heath sighed wiping away tears. "My crappy ass destiny is to be with a demon, actually the Source of all Fucking Evil."

"Heath, maybe it will work out, you just have to try." Pete rubbed his back.

"What about him sending Shax after us." Heath sniffled.

"He knows we are prepared for Shax. Since Prue Halliwell, every group of Charmed Ones should have been prepared but they weren't. And all the training we went through from Kion and Bruce, to even way back with Dusk, we are not going to fail. Not now we aren't." Zak said with much emotions from his heart and soul. "Now after we kick Shax's ass then you go get your mate, because from what the winds keep telling me, He loves you."

"Ok." Heath smiled at his cousins and they all hugged each other.

They heard a gasp from downstairs and ran down to see Allen clutching his heart.

"Baby, what's wrong." Pete rushed to him.

"My clairvoyance power gave me a vision, and Shax is going to kill Kelly." Allen said out of breath.

"Ok, we are going to change out of these costumes and go to the castle." Zak instructed.

"She... at a graveyard not the castle." Allen was still reeling from the vision. "I felt her pain as he killed her."

"It's ok, baby." Pete held Allen to his chest. "We'll be right back."

The cousins ran upstairs to get dressed in regular clothes.

In Heath's Room...

"Angel...."

"Patch!" Heath spun around quickly and he was staring Patch in the eyes.

"I need your help, the Brotherhood has me under some type of spell and its going to cause me to do something very bad." Patch pleaded.

"Ok, but I need to save Kelly first then I will come get you." Heath promised.

"Thanks, Angel." Patch held Heath's hand to show how desperate he was. Patch then disappeared, he was in astral form.

Heath ran downstairs to meet his cousins.

"Wait, why is Kelly at the cemetery at night?" Pete asked.

"Who knows, lets just go before something happens." Zak said grabbing his car keys.