Resident Goddess: After Love

In The Attic

The cousins walked into the attic going to the book. They were fastly turning the pages known the book of shadows.

"There she is, she was a Goddess that loved Zeus, but when a Zombie Apocalypse broke out he used her just for her power to heal the Zombies. And she sworn revenge on his offsprings, so she isn't a potential threat for the Charmed Ones." Pete read.

"Sounds about right on my dad's behalf." Zak sarcassed.

"But now the potential threat for the Charmed Ones is wrong." Heath stated still dressed in a gold jacket from his tour.

"OK so that why she sent me a letter saying she coming for me." Zak said.

"Well since our ancestors didn't have to worry about her, there is no vanquish for her in the book." Pete kept searching.

"Stop!" Heath seen an albino looking demon with tribal marks. "He was in the attic."

"He was?!" They yelled.

"Yeah, when we were evil I seen him." Heath stated.

"OK after the Goddess, then we will work on him." Zak sighed.

"OK Pete you do potions, Heath you have to get back to Chicago for your tour, and I will go get Bruce to work on a strategy plan." Zak said.

"I can't go back now." Heath said stubbornly.

"Either that or get sued for millions." Zak bargained.

"Fine." Heath sighed. "Jeremy." Jeremy orbed into the room and waved then orbed out with Heath.

Backstage( Charmed and Dangerous World Tour)

Heath was getting his hair done. And he was about to change wardrobes.

"Stunning Curtains, and If I Have To Wait." Heath's road manager yelled the next songs for him to perform.

They heard the audience get quiet and Heath's interlude came on.

"Oh shit." Heath ran to put on his Rhinestoned Robe that was burgundy with silver designs. "My Shoes!" Heath yelled at his crew. Some one rushed in with silver boots.

....love is a thing that blinds like Stunning curtains and is something you have to Wait on....

Your love is like a winddd that swoops my heart,

A love that will keeps us, and save us, and never lead us aparttttt.

But a blindnessss that moves you away from the sun

Destroys a love that shouldn't be undonee...

"Sing it y'all" Heath yelled to the crowd.

Crowd: I can get no STUNNING CURTAINS,

Like the moon shoots the sun, and a rain that shoot my heart, oooOOooo

Heath: STUNNING CURTAINSSSSS (high notes to the crowd)

Crowd: it's the eclipse that kills my soul,

Because I lose us as a whole.

At The Manor.

Zak and Bruce were going over the plan.

"OK, ..." Zak was saying when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it."

Zak opened the door and it was some woman. She punched Zak into the face causing him to stumble back, she ran in with a kick but Zak pushed it down. She hit him with a left hook, then went for a right but Zak caught her arm and threw her into a picture on the wall. Zak went to stomp her chest but she grabbed his foot and tripped him through a stand.