"Hell Can Not Have Thee!"

At A Cemetery

Two people rose out of a grave. They were very monstrous and had yellow eyes. They sniffed the air in search of something.

The triad appeared in front of them.

"You two have a mission of destroying AND vanquishing the Charmed Ones." the leader said.

"But today is the day that their Godly callings will be stronger." One of the demons hissed.

"Which they can't handle and that when you two go in for the kill. " A second member of the triad said.

At The Recording Studio.

Heath was sitting down with Sam Smith, and they were writing a song.

"So far I got,

You were my first, you were my heart,

You were some one I was supposed to love.

And now that your gone

I am broken,

Like luck with out a tokennnnn. " Sam sung. "So I want you to go high, from strong to a head whisper."

"OK,

You were my FIRST, you were my HEART,

AND NOW THAT YOUR GONE I AM BROKEN,

LIKE LUCKKKKKK WITHOUT A TOKENN. " Heath bellowed out.

"OK, so when we sing it, well harmonize together and then since you can sing higher and louder than me, you can go back in and do high notes." Sam smiled.

"OK." Heath nodded while singing the song lowly to himself.

At The Manor.

Pete and Allen were watching Miles play with his electric train.

"So when are we calling the wedding planners" Pete asked while snuggled up to Allen.

"When ever you want baby." Allen kissed his forehead. Miles ran up to them and looked a Pete.

"Papa?" Miles called to Pete.

"What is it?" Pete sat up.

"Are the cupcakes done." Miles asked shyly.

"Yeah, come on let go get us and daddy some." Pete stood and picked up Miles and went to the kitchen. Allen chuckled and went back to watching TV.

At The Castle.

Zak was walking around with a servant fulfilling his duties, Bruce was in his lair doing paperwork.

"So, do you two plan to have the wedding here? " the servant asked.

"I never thought of that, I just knew we couldn't have it in a church. " Zak smiled. "But thanks for the idea, I will talk to Bruce about it."

"Zak!? " Bruce walked out the room.

"What is it, honey. " Zak walked to him.

"The magic community wants me to be the President of it." Bruce was excited and scared at the same time.

"That's great isn't it?" Zak saw Bruce's facial expression.

"I have no idea, it's going to be a lot more demanding and I won't have time for us really." Bruce said.

"Well we can spare a little time from each other for you to fulfill your jobs." Zak offered.

"I don't want that." Bruce whined a little.