Untitled Part 41

Ivy's pov 

I sit up and look around, for a few moments i forget where i am; then the events of the day before come crashing back and i smile, Ryder had dragged us out of the house and took us to have ' A great time', lets just say Ryder is a very interesting person. It was fun,  I dont think i've ever laughed so much in my life. We started off going bowling, but then we got kicked out, so instead Ryder took us into every shop we went past and tried on all the perfume and make up and if that didnt make him look weird enough, he started trying on dresses, and well lets just say the shop owners werent very happy with that so we got sent out of the shops aswell, so for the rest of the day we walked around wearing the clothes and accessories we bought, we looked like idiots, amazing idiots.

I get up, having already forgitten the way to the kitchen in Chase's house i wonder around until i find Hunter doing the same. So we walk around a while until we give up and I call Chase,

"Hey, where are you?"

"Um, thats the thing, i dont know"

"What do you mean you dont know?"

"Well i forgot the way to the kitchen and so when i tried to find it i got lost, but i found Hunter"

"Ok good so you know the way now?"

"No he doesnt know either"

"Ok I'll come find you"

"Thanks". 

We wait about 5 minutes before Chase shows up and leads us to the kitchen. As soon as i smell the bacon cooking my mouth waters, Ryders cooking breakfast and god I am so hungry. Once breakfast was cooking we carried all the food outside and sit under a tree to eat. Soon we're all laughing as we see who can climb the highest up the tree.

"I win!" Hunter yells pumping his fist into the air which causes him to fall, we all laugh but climb down to check on him.  

"I'm dying!" he groans

"No your not" 

"I am slowly and painfully"

"Suck it up"

"No" I roll my eyes and pull him to his feet, Chase's mum, Tiffany, who despite her very strict scary look is actually the nicest person ever, comes to the back door,

"Be careful you lot, Ryder its for you" she yells waving the house phone around, Ryder clumsily climbs to his feet and runs over, as he listens to whatever the person wants to say his face falls. He hands the phone back to Tiffany and walks over to us,

"Hey whats wrong?" I ask and go over 

"Kate's dead" I gasp and tears start falling down my cheek as I pull him into a hug, he buries his face in my neck letting out a heart wreching sob his whole body shakes and we sink to the ground, he pulls away slightly and i see his eyes, full of such deep sorrow that it makes me cry even more. 

"I need her. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I've grown up taught to despise the thought of love, i was told that love is weak and its good for nothing but causing pain. But she help me see how wrong that was".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder's pov

I lean down and press my lips against her cheek for the last time and I close my eyes and whisper

"I love you. I will always love you. Nothing could ever stopping me from loving you. I promise to be strong for you. You will live on through all of us" A tear slips down my face as I step away from the casket and move to stand next to Chase who holds Ivy in his arms, he lets go and pats me on the back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 years later~

Ivy's pov

I smile weakly as the docter hands me my new born child. She's beautiful, tears of happiness fall down my face, she had the same effect on Chase who now sits on the bed next to me staring lovingly at her. Our friends walk in, Charlie and Hunter hand in hand and Ryder who rushes to my side as soon as he see the baby.

"Whats her name?" He asks quietly

"Kate" I choke out, the name of my fallen friend causing bad memories to surface

"She's perfect" Ryder murmers closing his eyes, he had never really recovered from Kate's death, but he smiles, and looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Can I hold her?" I nod and pass her carefully over to him, he holds her as if shes about to break then leans down and murmers

"I promise i will always protect you".

                                                                          THE END