Quick stop

After I finally escape the beach I run home, drop off my beach stuff and changed into a pair of skins, a top and a hoodie.

Once I'm ready I grab my bike and ride out of town. I ride up to my uncles barn and park my bike, then jog to Mums grave. It's my favorite place for when I'm sad, angry or alone.

Right now I'm angry at Chase and what he said about 4 year olds. He doesn't know everyone's past and children don't deserve to grow up to be swearing and alcoholic bitches. They shouldn't learn to swear until their at least 12 years old or older.

I sit on mums grave and tell her about the date and about what happened at the beach, because even though she's dead I feel as if she can still hear me.

On the way home my phone rings. I expect it to be grandma but it turns out to be a number I don't know.

"Hello?"

"Ivy? It's me, Chase. I'm sorry about the beach, and I was wondering if we could meet some where tomorrow,"

"I don't know. You were pretty cocky,"

"Please? I'll make it up to you,"

"Fine. Where do you wanna meet?"

"At the beach hut. We never got to try the food there,"

"Okay. What time?"

"12. Fine with you?"

"Yeah, and how did you get my number? Don't tell me it was Kate,"

"Sorry but it was," she is so dead.

"Okay, bye. Gotta get home for tea, I'm starving,"

"See ya tomorrow,"

My feet pedal faster so I get home quicker.
--------------------------
"Where have you been, child? I was worried sick! Tea was ready an hour ago," Grandma's going crazy because I got home late.

"Sorry Grandma. I was just at mums grave and I got held up," which isn't a complete lie, I was at mums grave and I did get held up.

"Oh, that's okay. But please, call when your going to be home late. Now, go heat up tea then come too the lounge. We need to talk,"

Shoot. This may not end well. I heat up tea then nervously head to the lounge room.

"Now," grandma says with a smirk "a little birdie told me you went on a date last night . . . was he hot? Was he rich? Did you fall in love?" I laugh. Good old grandma.

"Yes he was hot, no I don't think he's rich, and no we are just friends. Now, who told you?"

"Damn you need a boy, and it was Charlie that told me. Now, tell me everything that happened,"

"Well it was a double date because Kate arranged it with her boyfriend Ryder. We all went to the beach hut, but the whole time we were there Kate and Ryder were making out. At first Chase and I talked a bit, then we decided to escape and we just hung out at his 'secret place'. And I know your gonna ask if we kissed, but no, we didn't,"

"Your no fun. Now, Charlie wanted me to send you over, so bye, go away, leave this women in peace,"

-----------———

All Charlie wanted to know is what happened, so I told him. Then I went home.

Me: Why the f did you give Chase my number without my permission? I text Kate to give her a lecture about how she gave Chase my number and how it was wrong to do it without my permission.

Kate: Because he said that he really needed to talk to you. At first I said no, then he stole my phone and found it. So, what did he want?

Me: To say sorry and to ask if I wanted to meet up with him tomorrow.

Kate: Oooh looks like you got a date.

Me: No it's just to hang out.

Kate: Fine whatever, night.

Me: Night,

I turn off my lamp and wait 'til sleep takes its place.