Go happily

Chases POV

Ryder pulls me to my feet as I watch the ambulance drive away

"Chase we should go"

"Yeah, I'll just be a sec"

I walk over to the officer that i assume is Carmen who's busily making orders

"Hey, Carmen was it?, anyway which hospital do think Ivy will be taken to ?"

"I'm not sure Chase, but it'll probably the one here, if they drove all the way back to Bloom Ivy would probably bleed to death"

Another few tears escape my eyes at the thought of Ivy dying and if she did it would be my fault, because i was the one who was being a dickhead to her about her fears, which ended up causing her to go face her fear, which is her dad and if she hadn't done that, her dad wouldn't have taken her here and if she hadn't been taken here she wouldn't have escaped and called the police, then she wouldn't have been hugging me, and her dad wouldn't have tried to shoot me and she wouldn't have saved me and taken the bullet.

"Will she die?" I whisper

"I don't know, all we can do is hope that she won't"

I nod and go to head back to Ryder

"And Chase one more thing"

i look back

"Ivy would've wanted to die this way, in the place of you, just think of it as she's in a place where she can be reunited with her mum and grandma, so if she doesn't make it she'll at least go happily"

 I nod and  walk away thinking about what Carmen said.