Found

Charlie's POV
"Taken where?" I ask immediately
"To the barn"
"I'll call the others" Carmen says while lifting her radio up
"John, Trent, we know where she is" the radio crackles
"Where do you want to meet"
"you know the barn where Emma Smith was buried"
"Yeah course" one of them says
"That's where she is"
"Do we bring the boys?"
"If they want to come they can"
"Alright".

Ivy's POV
"Where are you taking me?" I ask, on the inside I don't really want to know because I'm scared of what he'll answer
"Away, far, far away"
I don't say anything as im shoved into a car i've never seen. For some reason I wish Chase was here, despite what he said, he's all I can think about. I think about he's secret place and sneaking away from Kate and Ryder on our double date. I think about all the good times, i even think of the not so good times like when i told him about what dad did and then sadly dad just happens to randomly appear and try shoot us, then we went to my house to make sure grandma was OK because dad said he'd visited her and i found out he stabbed her, my eyes well up at the thought then all i can see is grandma dead body at the hospital and just the loud beep of that weird thing that has the zig-zags and stuff.

I'm suddenly jerked forward and my eyes flutter open, i don't even remember falling asleep but when i look around i notice that we've stopped in the car park of some super market,
"where are we?" i ask
"why does it matter we wont be here for long im just getting a snack" i nod, knowing this my chance to escape
"and if you escape, i know my way back to Bloom and this time kill that bloody boy i caught you talking to at your mothers grave" (Bloom's the name of the town i live in)
"
"Ok" but i know i have to do something, i have my spare phone so i'll call the police, but the only problem with that is i dont know we are.

When dad gets out of the car i start looking around, but when i go to take my seat belt off i notice its strapped up with duck tape, how did i not notice that before, i look around and see a sharp knife in the footwell of the seat on the oppisite side of the car, i try and reach it but my fingers only skim the handle because im tied down tight i breathe in deeply and hold my breath and reach over again and i grip the hilt with the tip of my finger and pull it towards me, when i've got a good grip of it i pull it up to my self and begin cutting myself free. since dad locked the doors and his cars old i have to smash a window and risk the alarm going off. pound my fist against the window but it doesn't even crack, i grab the knife and stab the window with it but it only cracks a small hole, i squeeze my finger and pull hard, suddenly the most of the window shatters flinging glass all over me, i shield my eyes with my hand. i wipe away some blood thats trickling down my for head and take away my hand theres only a few big pieces of glass hanging on the window but i push them out and start climbing through. When i get through i look around for a sign saying where i am 'frostford mechanics' , ok i know where i am, i look around and check that dad hasn't noticed, then call the police.

After a long and irritating conversation explaining where i am and wht the situation is the police arrive, its been about 5 mins and dad hasn't came out, i'm lucky police know who i am or i'd be in a lot of trouble. A car pulls in the park next to us, i turn around to see who it is, and I'm embraced in a giant bear hug.

"i'm so glad your ok i was so worried", i blink a few times then realised it was Charlie who spoke and, Kate and Ryder also had their arms wrapped tightly around me
"well, hello to you to, and why are all of you here, you didn't all have to come"

yes we did, we needed to see you, to be sure that you were alive" Ryder say's

"Ryder do you even know whats going on?"

"nope but from what the others were saying you could've died, and when we get back can somebody explain"

"yeah i will when the police let me out of their sight" . when i look up i can see that both Charlie and Kate have been crying and Ryder has watery eyes. Then i notice Chase standing beside the car with red, watery eyes and red cheeks, i walk over,

"hi" i try to say but it barely comes out as a whisper

"i'm so sorry i didn't mean any of the things I said there were things going on and i was pissed off" I look away, i dont want to forgive him, i want to be mad, but i cant, he sighs

"i understand that you might not want to hang out with me and all, but i just want you to know i am truly sorry", i grab the front of his shirt, his eyes widen for a second, i pull him forward and hug,

"i'm sorry to, i over reacted, your right i really am like my dad and i do always run from my problems, i missed you, yah know despite what you said, i was wishing you were there" i say, snuggling face into his shoulder to hide my tears,

"no, Ivy i was wrong your nothing like your dad," he laughs for second "I told you wanted me, i always knew and you can't deny it now"

"I don't you in the way you want me and i do not want you in the way your talking about, i just wanted you to talk to"

"yeah right, but i missed you to and just so you know i don't think anyone is going to let out of their sight"

"Hey Chase"

"Yeah Ivy"

"Can we go back to normal, like going out then never ending up eating and constantly arguing"

"Yeah i think we can try" i smile, but it quickly fades asq i look up and see dad holding up a gun aiming for Chases back, my eyes widen in terror as he shoots, but i quickly swing Chaze around i scream in pain as the bullet hits my shoulder.

CHASES POV
I don't realize whats happening until it's to late, I'm swung around and not long after Ivy screams and slowly sinks to the ground. The police are on Ivy dad immediately,  I lower myself to see if Ivys Ok, if she's even alive
"Ivy it's Ok your gonna be Ok, you have to be Ok" I ramble on as She's lifted away into a ambulance and I'm left sitting on the ground with tears running down my face.