Bacon

CHASES POV:

I'm really worried about Ivy Ryder actually might've had a point . I hope that isn't the case, and if it is I don't know what I'll do or what the docter's will do, She'll probably have to go some mental health school. At the moment she's in talking to the nurse lady who's failing to convince Ivy that what she dreamed about was a dream.

IVY'S POV:

"Ivy, honey you were dreaming"

"No I wasn't, all my friends are dead"

"Ok, please don't tell anyone I started talking to you like this but, your friends drove you here, their not dead it was a obviously just a realistic dream Ok? go home go to sleep and maybe you'll be normal when you wake up" Maybe she's right maybe it was a dream, but all I know for sure is that I'm crazy, because if it was a dream I'm crazy for thinking it was real and if it was real I'm crazy for seeing dead people. 

"Yeah, your probably right, I better go" I walk out to find only Chase sitting in the waiting area nearly asleep, whoops

"Hey" I croak, my throat dry

"Your back do still believe the dream was real"

"I'm not sure"

"Okayyyyyyy, what did the nurse say?"

"The nurse was a bitch" I answer bluntly

"Good to know"  

"Lets go home we both need sleep"

"Yeah, good idea maybe in the morning, this will be over"

"That's what the bitchy nurse said"

He smiles and grabs my hand and pulls me out to the car where Kate, Ryder and Charlie sitting/ laying in the car asleep, I smile and get into the front seat, I guess I'm having extra guests over tonight, I'll have to find the hidden blankets and pillows. 

"Crap" I faintly hear someone say, I roll over on the bed, wait what how the hell did I get into a bed last thing I remember was being crazy and falling asleep in the car on the way home from the hospital, I open my eyes to find I'm in a room that's not mine, I sit up and see Chase dragging Ryder onto a couch,

"Chase, where the hell am I?"

"Oh your awake, well I was going to go to your place, but then I remembered I have no idea where your blankets and pillows are, and I know where everything is in my house, so I took you all to my house and carried you in, but Kate and Charlie woke up part way and demanded o be taken home, so I carried you in and I'm currently trying to pull Ryder onto my couch"

"How hasn't he woken up yet?"

"No idea"

"I'm sorry, its just the dream seemed so real" He hauls Ryder onto the couch and comes over and sits next to me,