Date night

Kate said we're gonna meet the boys at the beach hut (it's really a cafe/restaurant thing), so we grab a taxi and get going

I really want Kate to shut up. She hasn't stopped talking since we've gotten in the taxi, and its getting kind of annoying, so I'm relived when we finally arrive.

Shoot, Kate was right when she said hot date; these guy are gorgeous. Kate goes straight up to to one and kiss's him, which I'm fine with, until it turns into a hot make out session. I want to speak up and ask them to split up when the other guy, who I'm guessing is the guy Kate wanted me to hook up with, clears his throat.

"Um, guys? I know your enjoying your little make out session, but can we go inside?" I want to run over and say thank you for saving my sight, but I don't end up mustering that boost of courage. So I just let out a sigh of relief.

Kate introduces me to her date,Ryder, and then the other guy introduces himself as Chase. Ooh, I like that name.
--------------------------
Oh my god, it's so hard to resist gagging. Kate and Ryder haven't stopped making out. I don't know how I'm going to handle dinner, I mean, it's made me sick. Chase must've seen my face because he gave a smile that told me he knows how I feel then stood up and slid into the chair next to me.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good," he says.

"Uh, yeah. It's just, well, sitting next to a couple making out is not that great," At that moment a waitress came over to ask us what we wanted, but but the love birds didn't notice.

"Do you wanna go somewhere else and leave these two?" Chase whispered into my ear. I nodded, and we slipped away from the tables and practically ran out of the cafe before Kate or Ryder could notice, but, it would be surprising if they did. Chase grabs my arm and pulls me along.

"Let go of me," I demand.

"Hurry up then,"

"Where are we going? I want to know. I'm not going to move 'til you tell me. I don't even know you that well. For all I know you could be planning on murdering me," I rant, then laugh. I love my stubbornness. I could see Chase getting annoyed.

"Why the hell would I kill you? And we're going to a secret place for dinner,"

"Well I have every right to be cautious,"

"The only thing that would make me want to kill you is irritation,"

"Okay, let's go then,"

I have to run to keep up with Chase. Then, suddenly, he came over and put his hand over my eyes with out warning.

"What are you doing?" I scream and elbow him in the stomach, jumping away from him wide eyed.

"Jeez, I told you it was a secret place so you can't know how to get there. Wow, your strong," I walk over to him cautiously and he shoots up, scooping me up into his arms, and starts tickling me. I laugh until I can't breathe.

"Okay, let's get to this secret place," I can barely breathe when he sets me down to the ground. Then, once again, he places his hand over my eyes, but this time I don't freak out, but I still squeal when he lifts me up and sets me on his shoulders. I breathe slowly; I am terrified of shoulder rides, so I lean down and hold him, I can tell he's happy with the reaction because I can feel his smile.

"So don't care if I see the way to your secret place anymore?"

"Nah, I think I can trust you," I rest my head on his. Apart from Kate and Ryder's make out session earlier, this is the best date I've ever been on, but then again, its also the first.

We finally get to the place. It's amazing! I never knew this place existed. We're on the other side of the forest, laying in a empty paddock and staring at the stars.

"So, do you like it?" I hear a hint of doubt in his voice.

"I love it," it's so weird how it feels like I've known Chase forever but we've only just met.

Chases POV
I gaze over her beautiful face. I get the feeling that we're going to be great friends. Maybe not like Ryder and Kate wanted, but definitely friends

"What? Ryder was in it too!? I thought it was just Kate!" Ivy screeches. Even frustrated she looks like an angel.

"Wait, I said that aloud? Anyway, yeah Ryder was in it too. He said I needed to settle down to 1 girl and that Kate had been trying to get you a boyfriend for some reason, not to be nosey or anything, but why is Kate trying to get you a guy?"

I could see her blushing at little.

"Uh, well, it's, um, because, wait. Your a player?" Oh no. She is not getting away with changing the subject. I narrow my eyes.

"You changed the subject. I want to know! It can't be that bad, everyone has dated someone, so why would she want to get you a boyfriend?" Wait, what if she had a boyfriend and he cheated on her, or died, or. . . something.

"Wait, is it because something bad happened to a previous boyfriend, or did he do something bad to you and you're really depressed, so Kate wanted to get you someone else to make you happy again?"

"No no no, it's because, I, um, uh,"

"Spill it. You're making me nervous with all your stuttering,"

"Okay, okay, well, I've never dated anyone. This is my first date,"

"Ha, your joking, right?"

Oh, whoops, I think I've hurt her by the look on her face.

"That's what I thought you'd do. Just like everyone else but Charlie," she muttered.

"Okay, your not joking. Wait, who's Charlie?"

"My best friend. He has been since. . ." I didn't hear the last bit, but instead of looking into it I stare back at stars.

" I didn't hear the last bit, but instead of looking into it I stare back at stars