Important meeting

After breakfast Charlie asks if I'm okay and I said it was just a bad dream.

I hear my phone ringing and run to Charlie's room to get it.

"Hello?"

"Ivy! Urgent news, meet me at the new coffee place, now!" Kate's familiar voice fills my ears. 

"Okay Kate, I'll be there asap,"

I get dressed and told Charlie I have to go. He wasn't impressed, I could tell.

"If I come back I'll fill you in on the details. Seeya," i say as I walk out the door.

I finally arrived at the new coffee shop. Kate practically pounced on me.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she squeals excitedly.

"Okay, what's happened. Wait, I might sit down first,"

I sit down, then I quickly pick up my phone and take a pic and send it to Charlie saying;

Look what would have happened if I didn't come? It's hilarious.

Kate asks me what I did and I tell her the half truth.

"Just sending Charlie a message. Now, tell me. What's so important that I had to come here at 8 in the morning?" I ask.

"Okay, first of, I've got a hot date tonight, second there's a really hot new boy and my date's friends with him, and I invited the new boy to join us. He offered me to invite one of my friends... so are you coming! It's a chance for you to finally meet a boy other than Charlie!"

"Yes, I'll come. Now breathe, and let's go get ready," We jump up and run to the car.

Sorry Charlie won't be able to make it till after dinner. Still want me to come around and fill you in?

I hope Charlie won't be to annoyed.

"Are we going shopping first?"

"No, I need to get a few things at home. Then we are going shopping,"

No its fine I'm going to study. Charlie replies.

We stop at Kate's house and she came out with her whole make up bag and hair stuff. And a whole lot of other things I can't name.

"Wow, that's a lot of stuff,"

"We need it. You need this guy,"

We go into about 10 different places before we find something to wear.

Kate found this white shirt thing with a black tulip shaped skirt, and I found a flowery sort of shirt with black jean leggings . I did our make up and Kate did our hair. We took about 2 hours before we were ready.

 We took about 2 hours before we were ready