Metting the crew

*y/n pov*
Rob got me a iPhone and a nice laptop. He told me tomorrow we were gonna go to the Fantasy Factory cause he had to work and he wanted me to need everyone. I didn't mind meeting everyone, but couldn't help be be nerves that they wouldn't like me. When we got back to the house, we set up my room witch took a good three hours. When we were done Drama, Rob, and Big Black gave me there numbers. I relaxed in my new room and fooled around my on computer mainly watching youtube videos. I was laughing at this Pewdiepie video when Drama came in my room. I pause the video and looked at him.
"Hey how you settling in?" he asked leaning against the door frame.
"Pretty good, it still just seems like a really bad dream though..." I said.
He walked over to me and I scooted over so he could sit down next to me.
"You cared about your parents didn't you?" he asked putting an arm around me.
"Yeah... I just wish they would of care about me a little more" I sighed trying not try cry.
Drama pulled me into his arms and grabbed my laptop going to nexflix.
"What movie you wanna watch?" he asked.
"Can we watch Peter Pan?" I asked innocently.
"Sure baby girl" he said looking it up and playing it.
I must of fell asleep with him cause I woke up in his arms. I got up a bit earlier then Rob and all then. I took a shower and went down stairs turning on the tv switching it to Spongebob. I ran to the kitchen and pored myself a bowl of cereal then went back to the living room and watched Spongebob while eating. Big Black woke up before the rest of the guys.
"How long you been up?" he asked me.
"Only a couple minutes" I said finishing my food.
"I was gonna cook" he said with a smile.
"Sorry, I'm kinda use to having to feed myself" I shrugged.
"It's fine I get it" he smiled at me.
Big Black was nice and he made me feel safe having him in the house. He was strong and a good body guard to my dad, did I just call Rob my dad? Well he was really starting to feel like me dad, and Big Black well he felt like a uncle.
"Big?" I said following him to the kitchen washing up my bowel.
"Yeah darling?" he said starting to cook some eggs for Dad and Drama.
"Do you mind if I call you Uncle Big?" I asked with a soft hopeful smile.
He smiled at me "I'd be honored" he said.
I hugged him then ran back to the living room. I kept watching Spongebob. Drama and Dad came down.
"How long you two been up?" Drama asked sitting down next to me.
"Uh two and a half episodes of Spongebob" I said forgetting how long I had actually been down there.
My dad laughed and kissed my forehead.
"Morning baby girl" he said "sleep well?"
"Morning, yeah did you?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said.
He smiled and walked to the kitchen. Drama followed him messing up my hair a bit. I rolled my eyes and ran my hand threw my hair to smooth it out. A pit-bull jumped up on the couch.
"Aww aren't you the cutest thing in the world" I said petting him.
He licked me and I played with him. Dad came in and smiled.
"Glade to see you getting alone with the dog" he smiled petting him quickly.
"Get dressed we have to get to the factory" he said patting my knee.
I nodded and ran up stairs. I put on a shirt that had wolf eyes on it and some skinny jeans with some tenishoes. I ran down the stairs, they weren't in the living room to lazy to look and stood leaning against the wall.
"Dad?" I yelled wondering where he was.
He ran around the corner with a excited smile on his face.
"Did you call me dad?!" he said excitedly.
"Yes" I smiled loving the look on his face.
"Woohoo!!" he yelled picking me up off the ground spinning me around.
I giggle, Drama ran in.
"What's going on?" he asked confused.
"She called me dad!!!" he said putting me down now and picking up Drama.
"Woah put me down!" Drama said.
Of course Dad didn't listen to him he actually continued to carry him out the door.
"Dad put him down" I said grabbing Drama's hand and yanking him out if my dad's arms.
We got into the car, I was in the back with the dog and Drama. When we got to the factory my dad lead us up to his office. I stayed close to my dad he pressed a number and his phone rang. No one seemed to notice me come in with the boys.
"Hello?" a girls voice came threw the phone.
"Hey Chanel bring up Sterling, and Big Cat come to my office" he said.
He sounded like a business man. I pulled a chair up by him vary nerves.
"It's ok they'll love you don't worry" Drama said sensing my worry.
I nodded but leaned my head on my dad's shoulder hiding my eyes. He put a comforting arm around me. I smiled softly feeling comforted. The door opened and I lifted my head up off his shoulder looking at the people. One girl and two guys came in, on of the guys looked like Drama.
"Sit down" he said taking his arm back and folding his hands together resting them on the desk.
"What are we here for?" the girl asked.
"And who's that?" the guy who looked like Drama asked.
"I'll get to that..." my dad said thinking a bit "a little while ago I realized I never really wanna settle down, but I didn't wanna daughter not a child but maybe a teen" my dad paused.
I saw the guy who looked like Drama looked at me and smiled softly. I smiled back.
"Well a couple days ago I finally went to the orphanage and adopted a girl" he said sounding as nerves as me.
"Is that her?" the other guy said.
"Yes this is y/n, y/n this is Sterling, Chanel, and Big Cat" he said pointing to them as he said there name.
"Are you really sure about this? I mean teens are a lot of work" Big Cat asked.
"Really man you should of thought about it more is it to late to give her back" Sterling said.
"I'm right here" I said looking down.
They look apologetic at me.
"I'm not gonna give her back, she's my daughter now" he said strictly "now can't you just be happy for me" he said wrapping an arm around me.
"You maybe right, he maybe not exactly grown up but he's so far been a good dad..." I said hugging him.
Big Cat sighed.
"Well as he said I'm Big Cat, my real name is Scott I'm Drama's older brother" he said with a small smile.
"I'm Chanel the receptionist here, I just work for your dad" she smiled brightly toward me.
"I'm Sterling I to work for your dad" He said sighing softly.
I nodded not really knowing what to say.
"When you guys aren't busy I want you spend time with y/n" he said.
"I don't wanna bother anyone" I said softly looking down.
"You wouldn't be bothering" Big Cat said.
"Yeah honey if anything you would be keeping us company" Chanel smiled.
Sterling nodded.
"You can come with me I'm not doing anything at the moment" Big Cat said.
I nodded and hugged my dad. He let everyone go and they went to there offices. I followed Big Cat to his office, well a cage. I was a bit confused on why he was in a cage.
"Rob thought I would be funny" Big Cat said.
"Seems kind cruel" I said sitting down on a chair.
"Well he likes making fun of me most of the time and putting me in costumes" he said in a grim tone.
"I'm guessing you don't like that" I say with a small smirk.
"Well yeah" he smiled.