Fine With That

*Big Cat's Pov*
We got into my house and y/n wanted to play video games. I didn't have many, I wasn't much of a gamer. I had a Wii and and Xbox I told her to pick out a game from whatever I had. Y/n picked out Super Mario for the Wii. I put it in grabbed two Wii remote controllers and sat next to her and started the game. I sat fairly close to her, close enough that are knees slight bumped every now and then, but far apart enough so we wouldn't hit each other if we had to move the controller. We started up a knew game. I liked when we 'accidentally' touched, I sent a shiver down my spin and my heart seemed to speed up.
"So when did you and Chris start dating?" I asked braking the comfortable silence we were in.
"Just yesterday" she thought for a bit "um... I didn't wanna asked dad this, but what happened to Shiba?" she asked biting her lip.
"Shiba? you mean that husky that was outside Adam's house?" I asked turning my attention away from the game and toward her.
"Yeah.. did... he wasn't hurt was he?" she said looking at the ground.
"He's fine y/n don't worry, the vet said he'll be fine and just needs some rest" I said placing a hand on her back.
"Where is he?" she asked looking at me hopefully.
Shiba was actually with me, in the guest room and probably sleeping. Rob wanted to keep her a suprise for y/n but by the look in y/n's bright e/c eyes, she need to see Shiba know he was ok and well taken care of. I grabbed her hand and led her to the guest room. I opened the door to a sleeping healthy looking Shiba.
"Shiba!" she said excitedly.
Shiba shot up right away and ran toward his owner hopping up on her legs almost making her fall. She got on her knees and pet Shiba kissing his head. Shiba licked her and barked happily. I smiled at how happy both of them looked.
"Who's a good boy Shiba! so good standing up to Adam" she said hugging him again.
"Come on, you can bring him out" I smiled.
Y/n nodded and stood up walking with me. Shiba followed us all the way to the living room and laid down by y/n feet. She hugged me when we sat down.
"Thank you for keeping him" she whispered in my ear.
I blushed softly. She kissed my cheek and pulled back, her arms were still around my neck and our eyes locked. My breath got shaky and I glanced at her lips. She pulled away fully putting her hands on her legs. I frowned softly.
"I know your with my brother but..." I started.
"I want another kiss to" she mumbled, "but I'm with your brother and I like him a lot" she finished.
I leaned in capturing her lips in a kiss. She pushed me away, not harshly but softly. I ignored it and pushed her down on the couch. She finally melted into the kiss, that's all I wanted, just for her to kiss me back. We stayed like that for awhile but had to pull back for air, stupid air! Y/n took that moment to bring us back up. She sighed softly and looked down.
"Maybe she should just be friends" she mumbled.
"That's ok with me" she smiled.