Where You Belong

*y/n pov*
I opened my eyes and the bright hospital light hit them. I groaned softly.
"Baby your awake" I heard my dad's voice say.
"Dad?" I said sitting up groaning at the small pain in my stomach when I moved.
"Be careful" he said helping me sit up.
I looked around at Scott, Sterling, Uncle Big, and Chris. Chris looked week and was drinking some water, I noticed a cotton ball wrapped on his arm. (You know where they take out blood what's that called? >.<)
"You ok?" I asked.
It probably sounded silly coming from a girl that's just been stabbed, and has bruises all over.
"I should be asking you that" Chris chuckled sitting up.
"You needed some blood so Chris offered sense you two have the same blood type" dad said with a soft smile.
I looked at Chris and frowned.
"You shouldn't have..." I said but smiled softly "thanks" I added.
"It was nothing" he shrugged "didn't wanna lose you"
"You guy shouldn't have come to the house... Adam could of hurt you, or worse killed" I said looking down.
"I would die anytime for you... your my daughter, you belong with me" he said getting up and sitting on the side of my bed.
"With us" Chris added with a smile.
"Yeah, you belong with us" Chanel said.
"Were a family" Sterling said grabbing my hand and squeezing it.
"Your where you belong baby girl" Uncle Big said.
I started crying, they were happy tears. This I where I belong I hugged my dad.
"I love you guys, I missed you so much" I smiled.
"And now your mine for good, the law said so" dad smirked.
"I was your daughter anyway, even with out a law saying so" I smirked.