Big Cat's Place

*Big Cat's pov (Still...)*
Y/n got in my car and we left to my house. On the way there y/n was singing along with the radio playing on her phone, or maybe texting. I listened to her beautiful singing voice. We parked in my driveway, and got out. She studied the outside of my house before following me inside. She followed me to my bedroom studding my house. She threw herself on my bed bouncing slightly on impact she laid down and closed her eyes.
"What are you doing?" I chuckled, grabbing some cloths out of my dresser.
"Not looking so you can get dressed" she said sitting up looking at me.
"You don't really have to, well maybe when I take my pants off" I said shrugging.
I took off my shirt and unbuckled my pants. She wasn't really looking but I saw her every once in awhile glance at me.
"So what do you do for my dad?" she asked.
"I'm a skateboarding engineer for him" I said shrugging.
She smiled, and I put on my Born A Lion shirt. I unbuttoned my pants and looked at her seeing if she was gonna turn around or lay back down. She was typing something on her phone then looked up. She rolled her eyes lightly at me and laid down starring at the ceiling.
"You should put glow in the dark stars on your ceiling" she said.
I put on a new pair of pants and chuckled lightly.
"Why's that?" I asked laying down next to her.
"It's just something to look at also it's really pretty at night kinda like a glass ceiling" she smiled.
I looked at her and she looked at me.
"I like you" I said with a shy smile.
"Why? I like you too but why do you like me?" she asked leaning up on her elbow.
I did the same and pretended to put thought into the question, I knew why I liked her.
"Well I love how innocent you are, your a grate friend, you have a beautiful singing voice, and your the only person I actually feel comfortable talking to" I smiled.
Y/n smiled back and leaned up kissing my cheek. I smiled and pushed myself up.
"We should go before they wonder where we are" I said standing up.
She got up and grabbed my hand pulling me out.
"You live here alone?" she asked as we walked through the hall way.
"Yeah" I sighed.
"Doesn't it get lonely?" she said stopping at the front door.
"Yeah actually" I said frowning slightly.
"Give me your phone" she said holding out her hand.
I didn't question her I just gave her my phone. She had it for a short while clicking some thing in then gave it back to me.
"There now you have my number and I put my Skype in your note's so if you get lonely just call me, I'll talk to for as long as you want" she said walking out of the house.
I locked the door following.
"Thanks" I smiled.
God I'm really starting to like this girl. Maybe she could take up that empty space in my life? The one that I'm painfully aware of all the time. I know Rob won't like it but I want her to me mine. God y/n please be mine.