Thank You

*Chris's prov*
Rob had to go to work sense it had been awhile sense he was at work. He wanted me to stay with y/n at the hospital so I did, the doctors were worried cause she could only keep down small portions. They weren't to worried but they wanted to take an X-ray and they did now they were studding it. Y/n was in the room with me eating some jello they gave her, it was one of the things she was able to keep down.
"I probably wouldn't have gotten the blood in time if you hadn't given it... your my hero" y/n said.
"It was just a little blood" I shrugged.
"They said you gave two pints" she said with a smile.
"Yeah, like I said I don't wanna lose you" I nodded.
She scooted over on the bed and patted next to her. I sat down in the bed with her. She leaned her head on my shoulder. Y/n cuddled into me.
"I like you a lot" she smiled.
"I like you to" I smiled.
Y/n lifter her head a bit and leaned in I pulled back slightly.
"What are you doing?" I said in a slightly shaky voice.
"Kissing you" she said slightly laughing.
She pressed out lips together before I could say anything else. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, she let me in. I explored her mouth. God it was amazing. Someone coughed loudly and we both jumped apart. I was slightly flustered and looked at the doctor. He smirked at us.
"Don't worry won't tell" he said in a chuckle.
Y/n nodded and waited for the doctor to say something else.
"Right there's nothing wrong with you, probably just a reaction to not eating a lot when you were with your"
"He's not my father" y/n cut him off.
"Um you were with him and it will pass" he smiled.
"Grate" I said.
I wanted to get him up and out of here so I could talk to y/n, he must of got the hint because he said goodbye and left. Y/n went to kiss me again but I stopped her.
"What is this exactly?" I asked a little confused.
"Getting to know each other better" she smirked.
I blushed but shook my head. I didn't want this, I want her to love me.
"Don't use me" I said pushing her away from me.
"I'm not" she said looking hurt.
"Oh so you wanna be my girlfriend?" I said sarcastically.
"Yes" she said with a smile.
"Wait what?" I said looking at her surprised.
"I mean if you don't want that, then get the fuck out of my bed I ain't kissing you anymore" she said sassily.
I rolled my eyes and chuckled softly and stayed on her bed thinking. I didn't want to be kicked out of the house but at the same time I wanted y/n to be mine, I also didn't want Rob to be mad at me. I sighed and looked at her.
"What about your dad?" I asked.
"We'll deal with it when that comes around" she smiled.
"Then yeah... I want you to be my girlfriend" I smiled.
She smiled to hugged me. I smiled. y/n was my girlfriend! I can't believe it! I smiled and kissed her.
"Chris!" Rob yelled walking in.
"R-Rob you weren't suppose to be here till 9" I stuttered holding onto y/n arm scared.