My Daughter

*Rob's pov*

When I heard y/n screaming and crying I imedetly ran to the car telling everyone to come with. Chanel, Sterling, Scott, Chris and Big hadn't left my house sense y/n got taken. I hadn't told my mom that y/n had gotten takin away so her heart didn't break, or she worried about y/n. Y/n called me and I tried to get her to tell me where she lived but she wouldn't tears streamed down my face as I started the car. She said that Adam had stabbed her. She said goodbye and that she loved me and hung up.

"Dame it!" I yelled hitting the steering wheel.

"Rob calm down what's wrong? why are we in the car?" Big said placing a hand on my back.

"That fucker stabbed y/n! here take this and go to my tracker app" I said giving my phone to Black.

"Wait tracker?" Scott said.

"I had them put a tracker in her phone just in case she ever got lost" I said starting to drive "just tell me where to go" I said.

Big gave direction's and it led us to an old crapy broken down house. A husky was outside barking angrily at the door and growling trying to get it. I got out and carefully approached the dog, Big, Sterling and the others were following behind. The dog turned around and whimpered at us barking at the door again.

"It's ok boy... is y/n in there?" I said petting him.

He barked at the door again. I nodded and opened the door sneaking in. Everyone followed closely behind me. The husky ran past us and into a hallway. He barked at a closet door.

"Shh boy... don't wanna wake the mean man" Sterling said petting him.

Scott came by is a bit later.

"Adam's passed out in the chair don't know for how long" Scott said.

"Y/n?" I said knocking on the door.

"Dad?" she groaned in pain.

"Hold on we'll get you outta there" I said tugging at the door.

"He locked it" she coughed out "he has the key"

Chris and Scott look at each other.

"I hope he's a heavy sleeper" Chris said bitting his lip.

Chris and Scott snuck toward the living room.

"Don't worry baby girl, Scott and Chris are gonna get the key" I said.

"What?! he'll kill them if they wake him, then kill you! just leave me" she coughed out again.

*Chris pov*

Me and Scott snuck away into the living room with the other guys watching after us. We got to Adam trying not to kick any of the beer bottles laying around. Scott carefully lifted on of Adam's arms out of the way or his pocket. He reached into Adam's left pocket and carefully felt around. He pulled out Adam's care key's and shook his head pointing to me. I slowly reached into his pocket and grabbed an old looking key. How fucking old was this house? I nodded and we carefully stepped around the beer bottle's.

"We got it" I said handing Rob the key.

Rob smiled and quickly unlocked the door. Y/n looked horrible there were bruises on her arms and some cuts. There was a a lot of blood on her shirt the same one she left in. She coughed up some blood. Rob picked her up.

*Rob's pov*

I started crying when I saw y/n. I picked her up and cradled her in my arm's as I started to carry her out.

"Leave her the fuck there!" a ruff voice said "she's mine the law said so" Adam grumbled.

"She's my daughter and you fucking hurt her! how the hell can you call yourself a father!" I yelled.

I wanted to beat the shit out of that guy. I gave y/n to Chris and he held her. I tackled Adam to the ground cursing at him as I beat him up, I heard a crunch as his nose went side ways a bit, I smirked.

"Come on guys let's get y/n to the hospital" I said getting off Adam.

We ran to the car and Big got on the phone with the emergency room. We got there and they took y/n away from us again. We all sat in the waiting room.