Steelo?

(A/N: Happy birthday to me ^.^ hehe yay I'm 17!!! Oh god in growing up noo stop it!!! I don't wanna grow up 😔 oh well still I'm excited cause were going to the mall of America to day!! 🎂 well enjoy this chapter my little snakes 🐍)

*Sterling's pov*
I watched as y/n walked out of Drama's office and wandered up the stairs. Rob was watching her too looking up from his computer glancing at her when he could. Rob wasn't ready for a kid, I think everyone knew that. I wanted to talk to y/n to see what she thought of Rob. I stuck my head out my office.
"Hey y/n! come here!" I said waving her over.
She came over into my office and sat down. I looked her over, before I didn't get a chance to really take her in. She was pretty I figured all the boys in her school wanted a date with her.
"So uh how's Rob as a dad?" I asked not knowing how to start the conversation.
"He's a good dad" she glared at me "I love him... he's protective and given me a family that I thought I'd never have again, he's better than what I had and he's doing a good job so leave him alone about it" she said.
I was a bit shocked when y/n said to leave him alone about the dad thing. I searched for words but couldn't find any.
"Uh..." I started just to make a sound at least.
She smirked obviously glad she stumped me.
"Uh well I'm sorry for asking" I said looking over at Rob.
He was doing something in his computer.
"Listen... I don't wanna go back to the orphanage! I won't, that dork'sg my dad now.. and I have a family, dad, Uncle Black, Chris... I don't wanna another family I'm happy in this one, you know what my other dad did to me and mom? They beat me! They called me useless and stupid! I went to school having to hide bruises and cuts that they gave me! Now I'm have a dad that wouldn't even think about laying a hand on me, so if you ask me right now he's the best dad ever" she ranted.
I again was shocked, and felt guilty. She was beat by her other parents and she obviously loved being with Rob, Chris, and Black. I sighed softly, I was still gonna look out for her like a big brother. I smiled softly at her.
"Well then I guess that makes me your brother right?" I asked.
She smiled at me.
"If you wanna be" she said.
"Of course and I'm gonna protect you like one kid" I smiled getting up playfully hitting her arm.
She flinched a bit but hit me softly back when she saw it wasn't harmful. I talked to her about various things like board games when I asked what her and Drama were doing before she left she paused for a bit.
"Just watching YouTube" she smiled.
"I saw him holding you on his lap" I commented.
"He can't do that?"
"Well no, but it's kinda romantic don't ya think?"
"No not really" she shrugged.
I sighed hoping that she was right Drama was a good guy but I didn't want him touching her, or Big Cat for that matter. I looked over at Drama who was watching us, when he noticed me look he glanced at y/n then quickly at his computer. My phone rang.
"Hey Sterling do you mind sending y/n in here? thanks" Rob said hanging up before I answered yes or no.
I sent her to her dad's office with a hug. I was gonna protect her, like a brother.