Daddy Aint Happy

*Rob's pov*
"R-Rob you weren't supposed to be here until 9!" Chris stuttered out.
"Oh I'm sorry, I'll just leave and come back so you can finish what you were gonna do!" I said angrily.
"Dad calm down" y/n said putting an arm over Chris to protect him.
"No I will not calm down" I said, but I tried not to yell.
I didn't wanna yell at y/n, but right now wouldn't mind beating Chris. I took a deep breath to stay calm.
"R-R-Rob, I know this looks back b-b-but I-I-I actually like y/n I w-wouldn't do anything t-t-to hurt her" Chris stuttered.
"I like him to daddy" she said.
Y/n seemed to be serious about this, but Chris I'm not to sure maybe he is maybe he isn't. He's hurt girls in the past, real bad, and yeah I'm not the best at staying to one girl but this is my daughter no one plays her with out getting beat up and I really didn't wanna beat up my cousin. Pulse if they broke up it would be awkward, and I couldn't kick him out without feeling guilty.
"Listen I know I can't tell you who to date and who not to date...." I started "but I think it's better if you don't, just because if you two break up it gonna get awkward, and I don't wanna have to kick him out or beat his ass" I said growling at Chris.
Y/n seemed to be thinking. I could tell she was the careful type. She bit her lip and looked at him.
"M-Maybe he's right" she mumbled.
"What no... listen I have no intention of hurting or breaking up with you! and if we do brake up then we'll deal with it then" he paused "listen I don't know what it is about you but your different, I can explain it you just are every time I look at you I get butterfly's, every time we talk I feel like I can fly, you make me smile, and I know that when Rob said you were hurt, my heart leaped into my throat and I felt lost, I didn't wanna lose you... I don't wanna lose you, I can't!" Chris said looking y/n in the eyes.
I guess he didn't care that I was there cause he kissed her. It seemed passionate. He pushed her down onto the bed after awhile. I coughed loudly getting angry, and feeling awkward.
"Hey! Get off my daughter" I said loudly.
Chris jumped off her and looked apologetic at me. Y/n looked at me.
"I want your approval" she said.
I sighed and rubbed my face with both hands sitting on the end of her bed.
"Fine" I said with a groan, "as long as your happy I'm happy" I said.
She hugged me.
"Thank you daddy!!!" she said.
Then she groaned holding her stomach.
"You ok?!" I said quickly grabbing her shoulders so she wouldn't fall.
"It's fine, just put some pressure on my wound by accident" she said chuckle lightly and resting back down.
I sighed in relief and smiled softly at Drama. I was a bit more content knowing he didn't wanna hurt y/n. But would he keep that promise?

A/N: hello my little snakes 🐍, I just wanted to point out this little detail just incase you missed it. When Rob's upset he uses the boys name's instead of there nicknames. That's all hope your all enjoying the story :) love you little snakes 🐍.
-Mama Snake Out ✌️)