Flirty Chris

*Y/n pov*

I woke up in Scott's arm's he was looking at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

His faced turned red and he looked away.

"Uh sorry you just looked so cute..." he mumbled.

I felt my face heat up. I hated how he could make me blush so easily. I turned his face gently toward me.

"It's fine" I smiled.

He kissed my head. I sat up as there was a small knock on the door.

"No ones home!!" I yell.

Scott rolled his eyes and got out of the bed. I realized he was shirtless. I shook my head lightly, I need to learn how to observe better... I'll start with him. I let my eyes travel down his pale body. He was skinny but had a build to him. Yeah he was cute, no doubt about that.

"Take a picture it will last longer" he smirked.

"But the real things so much cuter" I giggled innocently.

His face got red and he opened the door. Chris smiled at both of us as he walked through the door.

"Yes come in invade our personal space" Scott said sarcastically.

"Don't mine if I do" Chris chuckled.

Chris hopped on the bed next to me.

"And yeah take my side of the bed" Scott grumbled.

"Babe get off the bed" I said.

"Only if you come with me" Chris pouted softly.

"But it's warm here, and cold there" I pouted back.

Chris sighed and got up dragging a chair to my side of the bed. Scott jumped into the bed next to me making me bounce up.

"Were leaving in an hour, and eating at McDonald's" Chris said braking the silents.

"Yum" I said licking my lips.

I felt the bed shift slightly and I looked down at Scott, he had laid back down. I let myself tip over on to his bare chest and laying part of my body on him.

"No sleeping Scotty" I said butterfly kissing his neck.

I heard Chris growl softly. I laughed quietly to myself. Chris was cute when he was jealous, but also kind of dangerous.

"Fine, I'm gonna go take a shower" Scott said with a soft blush on his face.

I got off him and got up moving the covers off me. I shivered softly and quickly got into Chris's lap wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You wanna take a shower? I'll take you to me and Rob's room you can take one there" Chris said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I nodded smiling.

"Yes" I got up and grabbed clean cloths.

Chris picked me up bridle style, I squealed in surprise. He kissed me gently. Chris pulled back resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you y/n" he said.

"I love you to" I smiled pecking his lips.

He carried me to dad's and his room. Dad looked at us over his laptop.

"Hey baby girl" he said.

"Hi, I'm using your shower! Scott's in the other one" I smiled.

I got out of Chris' arms and kissed his cheek quickly before running to the bathroom turning on the shower. I got in the shower and sang as I washed up.

"Im an angel with a shot gun, get out guns battles begun are you a saint or a sinner? if loves a fight then I shall die, with my heart on the trigger, they say before you start a war you better know what your fighting for but baby you are all that I adore if love is what you need a solider I will be! I'm an angel with a shotgun fighting till the wars won I don't care if heaven won't take me back, I'll throw away my faith babe just to keep you safe don't you know your everything I have? and I wanna live not just survive tonight" I sang.

"Your good" Chris' voice came from outside the shower.

I peeked out of the shower seeing him sit on the counter by the sink.

"Perv, what are you doing in her?" I growled slightly.

"I can't see my girlfriend naked?" he asked.

"No" I stuck out my tong, "not yet a least" I winked.

He sighed and hopped off the counter.

"May I join you?" he smirked.

"No! who knows when dad will walk in!!!" I say.

Chris sighed frustrated slightly. I frowned softly but then returned to glaring at him.

"Ok ok good point I'm leaving" he said walking out of the bathroom.

I finished my shower got dressed and walked out.

"Sexy" Chris smirked.

"Hey hey! watch it" Dad said pointing at Chris glaring.

I laughed.

"You change!" he said.

"Buuuuttt daaaaaddd!!" I said with a pout.

"Fine keep it on" he sighed and smiled and ran over kissing his cheek.

"What no kiss for me?" Chris said.

I walked over and kissed him softly.

"Happy?"

"Very" Chris smiled.

"Not really" dad said glaring at Chris.

I laughed softly and went back to my room, this is gonna be a long week but fun!