Dont leave

*Scott's Pov*
I ran up stairs. I knocked on y/n door sighing nervously.
"Come in" she said.
When I walked in she was facing away from the door watching a video on her computer. I silently walked over to her bed and sat on the edge of it.
"Y/n..." I said, that's all I said.
She paused her video, sat up and looked at me. I stared into her eyes, I didn't wanna only see though's every weekend. I wanted to see them everyday at the factory, I wanted to hear her voice soothing me when things go wrong like she has been doing lately. God I don't think I can't take go a day without seeing her, I love her.
"Can't you go to internet school or something?" I say in any almost begging voice.
"No I wanna go to that privet school... yeah the uniforms suck but I'll make some new friend's" she said with a small sigh.
"I can't survive with out you! Rob will kill me" I said.
She looked down tear's in her eye's, did she even want this? I put a finger under her chin and guided her face so should would look at me.
"God your so beautiful" I breathed.
Her eyes grew wide and she blushed. I leaned close to her.
"Please don't go" I mumbled before pressing our lips together.
Y/n froze I opened my eyes to look at hers they were wide and she wasn't moving. I closed my eyes again and tried to get her to kiss back. Suddenly I was shoved away and I hit the ground. When I looked at her she was covering her mouth.
"I'm sorry" she said looking down at me.
It hurt being rejected like that.
"Listen, I heard you and Chris fighting over me, and your brothers you shouldn't be fighting over me.... I love you both but it best if I juts go to that school... it will give us some distance and time" she said starting to cry.
I felt bad and got up hugging her.
"Do I even have a chance with you?" I asked as we laid down in her bed.
Y/n was silent for a moment probably thinking. I pulled her closer.
"Yeah... you have a chance" she said looking at me.
I glanced at her lips and back to her eyes.
"Can I kiss you?" I asked, probably sounding pathetic but I didn't want her pushing me away again.
She looked down then back up at me and nodded. My breath got shaky and I looked into her eyes. I slowly pressed out lips together, this time she kissed back. We kissed it was innocent and sweet I wanted more. We kept kissing till we both needed air. I pulled back and breathing hard and looking into her eyes.
"You can't leave me now" I breathed out.
"I guess I could alway's meet people at the mall" she laughed lightly.
"You'll stay?" I asked.
"Yes, I didn't wanna go to that prep school anyway" she said closing her eyes and cuddling into me.
I smiled and held her close closing my eyes. This is perfect, I don't have her have her but... at least iv got a lead and I don't think Drama has any points.