Talking To Big Cat

*Big Cat's pov*
Y/n was sitting across from me. She was pretty, really pretty I couldn't help but stair a bit.
"So uh... Stop looking at me like that" she said finally.
"Like what?" I asked feeling a bit embarrassed.
"I don't know... but please just don't stair at me, I got enough of that at my old school" she said looking down.
"Why were you stared at?" I asked.
She shrugged and smiled softly. I wanted to make conversation with her but didn't know what to say.
"So you gotta boyfriend?" I asked suddenly.
"No... never hade one..." she said looking down.
"Never but your so beautiful!" I blurted out.
"Um... hehe I just... having an abusive family kinda strips you of something's" she shrugged.
"Well maybe you'll be able to get one now" I smiled.
She blushed and looked down.
"Aren't you a little old for me?" She smirked.
"I didn't mean me... but I'm only 21" I said with a laugh.
"7 year gap" She stated.
"Why don't you tell me bout you?" I said trying to get her off the subject of us.
She was really pretty though I knew it was wrong.
1. She is Rob's daughter!
2. She wasn't legal.
"Well I skateboard, sing, play guitar, write songs... I like to read a lot" she smiled.
I thought for a bit then smiled grabbing a book from under my desk. It was 'When Love Fail's' by I don't remember but I figured she could have it sense I wasn't gonna read it. I handed it to her and she took it.
"I can't take this" she mumbled sliding it back to me.
"No take it I don't read anyway" I said sliding it back to her.
"Ok I'll take it, if you come over and let me read it to you" she said.
I thought for a bit, I usually had nothing to do on sundays that's when I could go.
"Fine, to day after work then every Sunday at noon" I said with a smile.
She smiled brightly, she took out her phone looking at it.
"Dad says to stop looking at me like that" she laughed.
"Like what?!" I said really not know what they were talking about.
"LIKE YOUR COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH HER!! DONT YO DARE LAY ON FINGER ON HER!" he yelled from his office door.
I lifted up my hand and so Rob could see it and put my pointer finger on her hand. She laughed and rolled her eyes at me. Rob gave me a threating look that kinda scared me so I took my hand back.
"He's protective... I'm not use to it, but it's nice" she smiled softly.
"Didn't your other dad protect you?" I asked.
"No... he did what ever he could to hurt me..." she said looking down.
I frowned softly and got up sitting in the chair next to her.
"Why don't you read me a chapter now" I said.
She smiled and opened to book.
"There was a girl, she wasn't like any other girl... she was different form you and me. She looked like us but acted different cause she was different she was number seven. Number seven was the keeper of love, hurt, and loss. Oh I'm guessing you wanna know number sevens name" she kept reading.
He voice relaxed me soon he head was in my shoulder as she read her eyes glinting in excitement as the first chapter unfolded. God she had beautiful e/c eyes and her lips looked so soft. Well I shouldn't say this stuff, but she really was beautiful, sexy, and god I hope Rob has a pool party soon I wanna see her in a bikini I smirked at the thought. She finished the chapter and smiled.
"Can't wait till after work when you can read me more" I smiled.
It was the truth, I wanted to be alone with her I don't care what we were doing.
"Hey y/n?" Chris said looking at us threw the bars.
"Yes?" she smiled at Chris.
"Why don't you come in my office?" he smiled "I want your company"
She smiled brightly and got up.
"I'll be going if it's ok with you Big Cat" she said.
No. No it's not ok.
"Yeah go ahead" I smiled softly.
She hugged me and put the book on my desk running off with Chris.
Lucky son of a bitch... I mean, oh god I just called our mom a bitch. Oops still he's lucky.