Buissness Trip

*Scott's pov*
"Your telling y/n it's a business trip but really were going where?" I asked.
We were in Robs office and I was sitting next to Chris.
"Disney World, Adam asked me to take her, and you know I want to" Rob said a huge smile on my face.
"Y/n is gonna love it!" Chanel from behind us.
"Yeah grate idea man!" Big Black smiled.
"You all are coming with if you want" he said.
The one thing he's not gonna force us into, and he thinks were gonna say no?
We all nodded in agreement to this and promised not to tell y/n. We would leave one Friday.
Friday came soon and we were all packed even y/n. She was the only one who didn't know the reason we were going besides that we had a conference there, she seemed happy just to be going though.
"You existed?" I heard Sterling ask.
I watched as he wrapped an arm around y/n. She chose to sit between him and Chris on the drive to Orlando Florida.
"Yeah, I'm happy just to be traveling I never thought I'd make it out of Winnipeg Canada" she said.
(Idk your from there >.>)
"Wait your from Canada?" Chris asked surprised.
None of use really were, she had a slight Canadian accent and said some things different then us.
"You couldn't tell?" Rob laughed from the driver seat.
"Didn't notice" Chris shrugged.
He also glared at Sterlings arm. Sterling didn't move it though, he just pulled y/n closer to him. She rested her head against his shoulder.
"Where's Winnipeg?" I asked.
"Kinda above Minnesota... I think it's a short drive from to and from actually" she said thinking for a moment.
I looked on the map seeing if she was right.
"Your right, probably would take a Minnesotan a day or two to get the though" I said.
She smiled and closed her eyes. Sterling smiled and kissed the top of her head. I knew it wasn't anything though Sterling looked at y/n like a little sister, I don't think Chris knew that though, cause he was sending death glares. If looks could kill Sterling would if dropped dead by now. I closed my eyes too my phone buzzed.
Chanel: I know you like her
I stared at my phone for a bit. I glanced at Chanel and she was looking out the window.
Me: What are you taking about?
Chanel: y/n I know you like her... I think it's sweet that you would let your brother have her.
Me: it's y/n choice and she didn't want me...
Chanel: she does... she just doesn't wanna hurt Chris, I think she really likes him.
Me: grate...
I put my phone in my pocket and rested my head against the cool glass of the car. We were about an hour from our first stop at a hotel.
"Someone wake up y/n" Rob said pulling into a nice looking hotel.
It wasn't fancy just nice looking, said free wifi on the window.
Y/n got up easily.
"Yay we fee!!!" she smiled hopping out of the car.
A laughed.
"Oh yeah two people are gonna have to share a bed" Rob said while checking in.
Y/n opened her mouth.
"Your not sleeping with Chris young lady!" he said sternly.
"Then I'll sleep with Lion man" she smiled.
I chuckled at her and grabbed the room key for Rob.
"I'm right next to you with Chris, so any moaning or bed creaking and I'm coming in there and kicking come serious ass!" he threatened me more than y/n.
"Yeah and I'll be behind him" Chris said.
But he patted my back reassuring me if anything he would try to protect me from Rob. I smiled at him and y/n grabbed my hand.
"Common!! I wanna use the we fee!" she said pulling me to the room.
"We fee?" I laughed.
"You know we fee, wifi!" she smiled.
I laughed and opened our door. She hopped on the bed and pulled her laptop from he bag. I got in the bed with her and watched was she was doing. She noticed and covered the screen with her hands.
"No looking!!" she said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Cause I'm gonna be watching porn" she said sticking out her tong.
I rolled my eyes.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah, I'm gonna watch gay porn!" she laughed softly. "Ok no but might as well be with how people write on tumbler and the fan art..." she said giggling.
She went to YouTube and looked up pewdiepie. She put the laptop on my lap and we watched his Five Nights At Freddie's video. She put it in full screen and cuddled into me, clicking play. I smiled and held on to her. Yeah this is gonna be a great week