School

*Rob's pov*
I glanced down at y/n and Drama, they seemed to be fine I had gone through at least 6 schools already and not one would put y/n in the grade she was suppose to be in. Most of them said she could take a test but if she scored higher then she should at her grade they would put her in a higher grade. I was looking at a private school now online, about a mile away from the house, she would have to spend school day's there but could come home for weekends, and of course holidays. Ok let's try this one. I punched in the numbers and called praying that they would understand.
"Hello Grace Wood Academy" a British man's voice came through the speaker.
I had to hold back my urge to copy his ascent.
"Hello, I was wondering if I could apply my daughter here" I said.
"Ok sir what grade is she in?" the man asked.
"Suppose to be in Ninth but she hasn't been in school for awhile" I said then explained everything.
"Ok sir well we will put her in ninth if she dose a test to prove she smart enough" he said.
"Ok well what if she's smarter?" i ask.
"Then it will be her choice weather she wants to skip some grades or not" he said.
"Ok thank you I'll talk to her about it bye"
"Good day sir" He said hanging up.
I found her a school... well she would be gone one week's but I'll see her on weekends and summer and breaks. Is that enough? It's up to her otherwise there's internet schooling and I'm fine with that too. I'll ask her tonight so she had time to think. I looked at Drama's office again to see him holding on to her and watching something on his computer. I sighed and put my head in my hands. I hate to say it but if Drama ask's her out, I'll kick him out of the fucking house, he can live with his brother or something. Don't say I'm uptight either I just care about my little girl, and I know my cousin he's a bit of a player and as much as I love him he is not I repeat is not dating my little girl!