Old Life Back

(A/N: ok so just a warning here, I wanted to warn you guys that there's abuse in this chapter. Yes I know that abuse is a real thing, and shouldn't be done, it happened to one of my old girlfriends 😔 may she rest in peace... anyway love you my little snakes 🐍 enjoy this chapter
-Mama Snake Out ✌️)

*y/n pov*
It's been a couple of weeks and I have been hit a lot. My arms and stomach were covered in bruises my back had some whip marks from being hit by Adam's belt. Adam was my "fathers" name. He wasn't my father though, he was just some guy that stole me from my family and beat me. I still had my phone that Rob gave me and I hid it from Adam. I would look through my picture's at night at night when Adam was passed out. The one I always stopped in was the one of me and my
dad asleep on the couch that Drama took and edited but some effects on. I always cried when I got to that one, I missed him so much.
"Little Bitch" Adam yelled throwing me to the ground and kicking me.
Thankfully that was all I got. He stumbled away from me and passed out in his chair. I picked up our home phone and put in my dad's number. It rang and dad picked up.
"Rob speaking" he sounded tired.
"Hi daddy" I said holding in my tears.
I spoke quietly and weekly. Adam didn't feed me, I would half to sneak stuff up into my room that I could eat.
"Y/n are you ok? is he hurting you?" he said "god baby girl I miss you" he said, I hear tears in his voice.
"I love you too daddy" I whispered "yeah he's-" I was cut off by Adam yanking my hair and throwing me to the ground again.
"Who the hell are you talking to?" he yelled at me.
He didn't give me a chance to speak he hit me again and again. He whipped me with his belt as I screamed and cried for help.
"No one care about you!" He yelled at me.
I cried and he walked away from me and I stayed on the floor week and closed my eyes hoping it was over. Adam came back and I felt a huge sharp pain in my stomach. I opened my eyes and looked down at the knife in my stomach. My dog Shiba ran over to Adam and attacked him bitting his hand. Adam threw him out of the house muttering stupid dog under his breath. I cried my vision getting blurry. Adam grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me to the closet throwing me in it and taking out the knife I groaned again.
"Now I won't have to deal with you anymore, just lay in here in die" he spat.
He slammed and locked the door and I sat myself up grabbing out my cellphone and calling my dad. I was sobbing, not wanting to die. I held my bleeding stomach trying to stop it from bleeding.
"Y/n! y/n are you ok?!" my dad said.
"N-no" I said weaking trying to stay awake.
"What's wrong baby I'm coming for you, where do you live?" he said I heard the shutting of car doors.
"I-I don't think I'm gonna make it dad" I said coughing up some blood.
"No don't talk like that baby girl where are you? what happened?" he said.
"He stabbed me, don't come I don't want you getting hurt" I begged him.
"I'm coming tell me where you are!" he said sternly.
"I'm sorry I can't... bye dad love you" I said hanging up quickly still covering my wound trying to stop it from bleeding.
I didn't want my dad getting hurt just to save me. I my vision was blurry and I could barely see anything.