Protecive Father

*Rob's Pov*
I woke up and took a shower. It felt nice to finally relax knowing that everyone liked y/n. I was still stressed out though, she was vary beautiful and one could see that witch mean's well broken hearts and oh god periods! I should probably pick up some pad's or tampon's for her. Ugh love her hate that part. It's gonna look weird going into the store and walking out with tampons and pad's maybe I'll make Drama do it! I got dressed and walked to y/n bedroom and knocked to see if she was up. When no answer came I opened the door. I almost shouted right away when I saw Big Cat with his arm's around my little girl cuddling with her! I was gonna choke that man. I didn't wanna wake y/n with this. I shook Big Cat gently.
"Leave me alone" he groaned quietly.
He opened his eyes and looked at me. I watched as his eye's grew wide in fear.
"Morning Scott" I growled.
"H-Hi Rob" he stuttered.
Y/n opened her eyes as I pulled Scott out of her bed by his shirt collar.
"What the hell do you think your doing?" I growled in his ear.
"R-Rob I can explain!" he begged.
"Dad!" y/n said.
"Y/n what's going on here? did he touch you?" I said angry.
"No dad let him go" she said grabbing his hand a pulling him to her.
I let go so I didn't choke my cousin.
"Dad, sorry we must of fell asleep while we were reading... so just settle down please" she said protecting Scott.
"I'm sorry I just..." I sighed and ran a hand threw my hair.
I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't handle it, oh god I'm not ready for her dating yet so hopefully she won't get a boyfriend anytime soon cause I'll scare that poor boy out of his shoes. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I looked to see y/n hugging me.
"It's ok... just try to think before acting" she said with a small laugh.
I hugged her back, I looked guiltily at Scott.
"Sorry Big Cat..." I mumbled.
"It's fine... good to know you'er ready to protect y/n" he said smoothing out his shirt.
I smiled at him.
"Uh you two come down when your ready" I said walking out.
Well that went horrible but good I guess. I'm glade I have y/n to straighten me out. I'm gonna prove to people that I'm a good father! not just for me but for y/n too.