I dont know...

*y/n pov*
The whole day I spent with Chris. All we really did was watch YouTube video's, talked a bit. Now I was in my bedroom at home relaxing on my computer.
"Y/N COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!" my dad yelled up the stairs.
I closed my laptop and ran down the stairs. I looked in the kitchen first figuring that's where he was then I looked in the living room and saw him sitting on the couch starring at his computer screen intently. I walked in.
"What do you need?" I asked sitting down next to him.
"This is the school that will lets you choose if you wanna skip some grades or not" he said pointing at the screen.
I looked at the school it seemed nice. I saw that you would stay all week and went home one weekends. I looked down with a small frown.
"Uh this says you stay all week at the school" I say looking at him.
"I know" he said with a small smile.
Did he want me gone? maybe I was getting annoying to him. That scared me so much.
"Do you want me gone?" I frown looking down.
He looked at me with wide eyes and shook it head.
"No No No! honey, never" he said pulling me into his arm's "I don't want you to be gone that long, but... It was one of the school's actually the only school that would let you be in the grade you suppose to be in" he said "it's up to you sweetie" he added holding me closer.
I nodded and cuddled in close to him. I just wanted to stay like that. He didn't seem to mind he shut his laptop and held me close to him.
"I love you baby girl, don't you dare forget that" he said.
"I love you too daddy" I said barring my face in his chest and crying.