Im sorry Angel

*y/n pov*
I waited till the end of the day, I was nerves and scared. Dad told everyone they could go home early and I skipped to his office quickly.
"Common!" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out of his office.
"Why are you this existed?" he asked.
I heard a bit if hurt in his voice. I stopped and hugged him.
"Cause it's just something I need to do dad" I said.
I added 'dad' on purpose to make him feel better. I mean he was my dad after all.
"Alright baby girl let's go" he grabbed my hand yelling at Chris that he would be home after a bit.
I thought I bit about what Chris did in the house and giggled softly.
"What are you laughing about?" dad asked looking at me curiously.
"Oh I just thought of something funny" I said getting into the car.
"Oh what's that?" he asked.
"Just that.. well Chris is kind of a house maid more then a assistant for you" I said laughing again.
Dad laughed and shook his head.
"Uh yeah I guess he is"
We buckled up and drove to the prison. I didn't like prisons, I always thought of them as big cages for humans... well I guess they were. We waited in the visiting area. I wouldn't be able to actually be in the same room with him so we had to talk through the phone things. Adam walked in, he seemed ok. He looked up at me ruffling his long shaggy hair. I didn't like it long it was more of a bum look... an Adam look. His eyes grew wide and he froze. With my eyes I begged him to come and talk to me. I saw him sigh, the way he did when I was a kid and begging for a toy, I'd give him the exact same eyes when I wanted something and he would sigh cause i won every time with that look. Adam came over and sat down grabbing the phone I grabbed the one on my side. I saw his eyes temporally flicker toward Rob.
"Hey" he said sounding like hell.
"Hi..." I said letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in.
He looked down then back up. It was silent he looked back up and we locked eyes.
"Should get your hair cut... your starting to look like a cast away" I said chuckling threw tears threatening to fall.
"Yeah..." he said a small laugh leaving him.
More silence. We stayed like that for a bit, I was about to brake it but he beat me to it.
"I'm sorry my Little Angel..." He said his voice cracking.
I stared at him unable to say anything.
"S'there a scare?" he asked.
"There will be.. it almost done healing" I said.
Adam's eyes flickered to Rob again then to me.
"He treat you good?" he said pointing a finger to Rob.
I glanced back at Rob who was glaring at Adam... no this wasn't Adam, this was the dad I use to know the one that loves me and cares.
"Yeah, he's awesome... he loves me" I said smiling threw tears.
I licked my lips tasting the salty tears.
"That grate Angel... cause you didn't deserve what me and your mom did.. we were just messed up from losing on child to realize we still had one to take care of and love, I'm sorry about that Little Angel" he said tears escaping from his eyes.
"I know dad... I just wish I could of helped it... I should hate you but I don't cause what you were wasn't you.. I still love you" I said pressing my hand on the glass separating me from hugging him.
He out his hand on the glass by mine.
"I love you to Angel" he smiled threw his tear.
We stayed like that for a bit then he took his hand away from the glass. Wiping his eyes and sniffing.
"Can you give the phone to your dad?" he said pointing at Rob.
I nodded.
"Dad, Adam wants to talk to you" I said holding the phone away from me.
Dad nodded and walked up to me. I got up and he sat down taking the phone in his hand.

*Rob's Pov*
"Hey" I said disgruntled.
"Hey Rob is it?" he said.
"Yeah, what's it to you?" I growled.
"Listen I only want good for y/n" he started.
I scoffed.
"No really... I want her to be happy, I love her, shes my daughter, me and her mom just lost ourselves I know shouldn't of happened. But you treat her right! give her the childhood she should of had" he paused "take her to Disney Land please, she always wanted to go but... well you know" he said a grim look on her face.
"Ok... I promise" I said.
I realized that Adam wasn't a bad guy, he just made some bad choices and had some bad stuff happen to him. He gave me a smile and hung up waving to y/n. She waved back and smiled. I hugged her.
"Common on baby girl" I walked out.
Looks like were going to Disney World! but I'll keep it a surprise.