That Bonus Movie Night~ (Smut)

Oh my god this took me REALLY long to write! >~<

And a well deserved thank you to my Friend gayasfuck___ for heloing me write this cause I'm a complete mess!

Third Person:

A wonderful night was about to begin between the two. Originally they were going to have their annual friday movie night together but, there was a change in plans.
Gilbert was cuddled up with Matthew on their couch as the movie started. Gilbert convinced matthew to watch titanic despite already knowing the plot and being a cheesy yet tragic love story. The movie went on and played. Then they reached the famously known 'French Girl' scene, Matthew laughed at jack's french accent knowing well that he could do much better.
A grin formed on Gil's face teasing Matthew, " so does that make me Rose?"
Immediately after Matthew's face lit up with a blush as bright as christmas lights. Sputtering out in shock,"G-GILBEAR! .....you'd make a excellent rose..." muttering out the last part. Gilbert continued the teasing, " Oh Birdie! Paint me like one of your French girls!" Gil exclaimed this while lying down on the couch striking a dramatic pose. The Canadian rolled his eyes and sarcastically stated," More like fuck me like one of your French girls."
Gilbert took his turn to blush like crazy but, keeping his composure enough to respond. "Well only since you insist.", He stated sitting up and planting his lips on Matthew's. Instantly Mattie melted into the loving kiss. Snowballing into a whole make out session. Light quiet moans emerged from the Canadian, making the Prussian want to go further. Pushing into the kiss Gilbert's arms were around Matthew's neck, one of his hands running through the Canadian's wavy blonde hair. Matthew took note of where this was going and one arm wrapped around his husbands waist while the other trailed lower down the prussian's body.
Gilbert's tongue glided across Matthew's bottom lip, begging for entrance. Matthew compiled and parted his mouth open. Their tongues fought for dominance, normally Gilbert would win and top Matthew. However, Matthew was not going to give in easily this time. Especially since it was more than clear this wasn't just a heavy makeout session.
Gilbert submitted to Matthew as the Canadian lead the kiss, on top of that his hands traveled further south down Gilbert's body stop in between the Prussian's shirt and pants.
They looked into each other's eyes and both knew where this was going. And thanks to... previous events they also knew they should take this to a more proper place. Getting up they start their way upstairs. Kisses and slight moans followed the whole way there. As soon as they go through the door Matthew turned around and pinned Gilbert to the door in a heavy, heated kiss.
Matthew broke from the kiss breathing heavily in a husky voice telling his husband," I don't you'll be needing these right now..."
Not long after The prussian was shirtless and his pants were undone and practically off. Matthew had already taken off his shirt as well.
Gilbert wasn't really sure what to do he's never been a bottom before, even so neither of them were that experienced in having sex, they were just going with the flow.
Matthew sucked on Gilbert's neck. Leave marks around while searching for that one spot. Gilbert couldn't help but let out small whimpers and squeaks. He felt so helpless under his Birdie's touch. Matthew bit down on the crook of Gil's neck and shoulder, causing the prussian to let out a loud moan.
Mattie looked up at his husband's face with a devious like smirk, knowing he had found the awesome Gilbert's weak spot. The Canadian continued to bite and suck at the one spot, leaving his prussian husband already a moan mess underneath him.
Making sure he left a mark Matthew began to trail down his husband's toned chest. First stopping at a scar that marked his body, a mark left there by someone unforgivable. He kissed it lightly and said "I'll love you forevermore." then continuing down to his hips and the hem of his boxers.

Without hesitation he yanked off the Prussian's boxers. He stared at his husband's "Five meters" for a moment. The thought going through the Canadians mind was, 'damn... I am so glad I married this man..'
With Gilbert strip naked, he went on his knees, and slowly pulled down Matthew's canadian flag boxers. He stared for a moment at his cock, taking and kissing the tip "I've been waiting for this, birdie". As he takes it in his mouth, try to take it all, Matthew was instantly blasted in pleasure and bliss. Lewd moans of the Canadian immediately filled the room. With Gilbert's cold hands going up and down what he could suck of matthews member. As the moans were getting louder and louder, he was getting close. Matthew grabbed Gilbert's hair and pulled. Just as he was reaching the edge, Gilbert stopped. Matthew groaned in pleasure and frustration. "FuCk!" He brought his face close to Gilbert's and whispered,"I'm going to get you back ten times as hard." Gilbert gulped, enraptured in this new side of his husband.
Gilbert was brought back up to be immediately pushed down onto their bed. As his back hit the mattress, he realized what was about to go down. Gilbert was filled with excited; And as for matthew, he had never felt like this, it was exhilarating. Matthew kissed Gil's forehead, and reached for his bedside table to grab his lube. Gilbert snached it out of his hand, wanting to be more dominant, he squirted some onto his hands and proceeded to rub it onto Matthew's cock. After he was lubed up, slowly he pushed into Gilbert's entrance and let out a moan. While Gilbert groans in pain and pleasure. "Gilbear, tell me when." he spoke between pants. But it only took a fews seconds before Gilbert called out to his birdie. "J-just go!" That's when Matthew started to thrust, he went harder and harder as the moans from Gilbert became louder and louder. He kept his hands pinned down on Gilbert's shoulders, keeping their bodies close. With every thrust Matthew pushed deeper into his husbands body. Pure bliss crossed their minds as this moment seemed endless. "I-I'm about to-" "Me too". As they reached the absolute edge, they smiled through each pants and moan. They could feel nothing but a pure cloud nine. Matthew came into Gilbert. Pulling out he lied down next to his lover. Both of them panted, catching their breath.
They looked at each other and sighed, "That was fun"
"yeah... it was."
"God I love you so much."
"Same here."

What an interesting night.